Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion

Part 3
The previous thread can be Found H
ere

TRF Rules & FAQs
*review before posting*

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright holder.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to reliable published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Royal House of Fashion moderating team.

Happy posting! :flowers:

Dazzling, iceflower, JessRulz & Paty

Does anyone know the designer of that beautiful pink coat?

CP Victoria inaugurates Brain Day at Oscar Theatre, Stockholm Sweden on March 18, 2010
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

very nice bag , i loved it

Love the black dress and the purple cardigan. :flowers:

IMO Victoria got the whole look right this time! The elegant dress, the purple cardigan, the beautiful bag, everything looked right. I also loved the combination of the colours.

Victoria looks good! The purple suits her and I love her bag!

Purple is a good colour on her. Her necklace is pretty as well.

CP Victoria inaugurates Brain Day at Oscar Theatre, Stockholm Sweden on March 18, 2010
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

The grey hose are throwing me off (along with the outfit). I wish she's worn off black hose or nude. The rest is lovely, and purple is a really good color for her.

I love this whole outfit on her I really like the hose think they give the outfit a younger look along with the bag all a really nicely put together outfit.IMO

I LOVE this outfit on Victoria! I LOVE that purple cardigan. What a fabulous color in itself, but it is so flattering on her. Her necklace is pretty. Does anyone have a closeup of her necklace design? It looks like a flower. She really looked pretty in this outfit. The dress was very nice and the combination of the purple and the blue/grey looked great together.

I LOVE this outfit on Victoria! I LOVE that purple cardigan. What a fabulous color in itself, but it is so flattering on her. Her necklace is pretty. Does anyone have a closeup of her necklace design? It looks like a flower. She really looked pretty in this outfit. The dress was very nice and the combination of the purple and the blue/grey looked great together.

I agree with you. A wonderful look. I think this shade of purple is perfect for her and I also like that dress quite much!

She looks beautiful and so happy to have Daniel with her. (Frankly I'm surprised the King/Court let him attend due to the volcanic ash...seems like there is always an excuse to keep him "locked up"). Glad he is there and a nice way to introduce him to royal life. He looks so handsome and relaxed.

I wish CP Victoria had worn a brooch that had some color in it. It would have drawn the eye up a little. Loving the shoes!!!

Really nice dress, and nice hairdo. I never was a fan of that shoes, but she looks very ok.

It's a very beautiful dress IMO and white seems to suit Victoria. I can't see the shoes very well, but I suspect these are the 'snakes'... Thumbs down then! ;)

The white dress is absolutely beautiful and looks so good on Victoria.
Close up of her hairdo:
ANP Beeldbank

She looks nice. White seems to be the popular colour at this event.

Simple but elegant. She looked really nice. I never was a fan of these shoes but somehow they look quite okay with that white dress. :)

Crown Princess Victoria presented yesterday the Sweden-America Foundation's scholarship at a ceremony held at the Institute of International Affairs in Stockholm.
ANP Beeldbank
Hovbloggen/Aftonbladet
Victoria looks always good in red. This suit is nothing special, but she looks nice. I like her hairdo.

I like her hair pulled back this way as well. It's better than a ponytail.

I like this red suit and this colour on Victoria. Hair and make-up are both lovely today!

I like her hair pulled back this way as well. It's better than a ponytail.

You are right -this hairdo matches the shape of Victoria's face much better than a ponytail because it softens her chin a bit. The colour of her outfit looked different in the two photos -it tended towards fuchsia in the first one whereas it appeared completely red in the second one. Well, both colours suit her well albeit I prefer seeing her wearing fuchsia:flowers:

Crown Princess Victoria presented yesterday the Sweden-America Foundation's scholarship at a ceremony held at the Institute of International Affairs in Stockholm.
ANP Beeldbank
Hovbloggen/Aftonbladet
Victoria looks always good in red. This suit is nothing special, but she looks nice. I like her hairdo.

The outfit looks okay to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom