Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the jacket and I don't mind the different fabric of the skirt much (in pictures those fabrics always appear a bit different).
I think she looked great and she's in a perfect shape, IMO.

^ Haha you could be right. Thanks for pointing it out!

It looks more like her heels sunk into dirt than that they were designed that way.
Yes that is exactly what happened. I saw pictures of them walking on grassland.

I don't know if I really like Victoria's style. Sometimes she looks so great. I love the purple dress and the whuite coat. But sometimes I find her style frumply. The salmon colored jacket looks like an outfit borrowed from her mother. I don't like the parliament outfit for the same reason. Also sometimes her outfits look a bit shapeless on her. But she really also has some great style moments.

All of her shoes and purses in France were amazing. Simple and elegant. I also liked the short red jacket - a very smart look!

:previous: Indeed a gorgeous dress, she looked wonderful in France! :flowers: And Daniel, too. :D

The blue dress is very flattering to Victoria's figure. I like the shoulder sleeves.
Also the necklace compliments the outfit nicely.

Oh dear. I'm afraid I m hard pressed to find anything stylish about this get-up. The dress looks messy and the one earring? Silly and not at all elegant, imho.

The dress looks messy and the one earring? Silly and not at all elegant, imho.

She has another, different earring in another ear...
BelgaPicture
I like her look, she is definitely having fun with different styles.

I love both the black dress and the gold dress!!
Accesories....awful with the black, one long earring? I did that 25 years ago, please tell me its not back in fashion.
and there's that clunky stainless watch with a gold lame dress.....:cool:Daniel, Christmas is coming and your wife needs an elegant evening watch!!

Otherwise I'm loving all of Victoria's outfits..just playing with everyone!!!

"Interesting" look, but too bizzare for my taste. Looks to me like she's trying something new, not necessairly suitable for her.

Oh, My!

Never thought CP Victoria will try this on.
One earring - a big no, even for a happy-changing her fashion style-trying something new princess!

Black dress is ok in general. But gold one - only for private matters! Short and tight!

The gold dress is way too short and tight! It looks very cheesy on Victoria. Not at all elegant for a CP. I am not a fan of the golden bronze shoes, either...

I love both the black dress and the gold dress!!
Accesories....awful with the black, one long earring? I did that 25 years ago, please tell me its not back in fashion.

80's are back :bang:

Where did Victoria wear these ballerina flats, Marika?

Ah yes, now I remember! Thank you H_M. Rest assured if they are Tods, they are comfortable! :)

Not too keen on either dress. They both look messy in their own way. I'm rather disappointed as Victoria had been doing so well lately fashion-wise.

Is she trying to be trendy with the one long earring? It looks awful imo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom