Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing spectacular, but still very pretty and neat. Purple suits her, I agree.

Lovely purple suit, and even though her hair is back in a ponytail, it looks young and refreshing for a change. If she's going to wear it in a ponytail, this is definately the way to do it. For whatever reason, since her marriage, she has looked more polished, if Daniel's advising her, he needs a raise!! Great advise.

Victoria looked lovely apart form the odd bow necklace around her neck.

It appears that way and whatever they are, the look is most unattractive. I also am not liking that awful tacky necklace she is wearing. Very cheapo looking.

I think the necklace would have been fine if it didn't have the bows on it. But other than that, Victoria looked great. Very appropriate and professional as always.

I prefer the grey dress to the purple one. I liked the entire outfit, even the necklace. The purple dress' cut is too loose and I'm not fond of the fabric.

Great color, top part looks ok, the bottom not; quite unflattering cut.

This purple suit is really elegant and professional looking.

I like the grey dress and it fits her well. But what are all those ribbons near her neck? It distracts from the outfit.

I love how she looks in the gray dress. I think she looks better with dresses that are fitted to her body.

The purple suit is nice, I don't like the purple dress. Grey dress is nice too.

I like the grey dress better.

I really like the gray dress even with all those accessories. The purple one has a nice color, but I don't think suits her.

Not always perfect, but since her engagement Victoria is stepping up to the fashion plate. And she is always glowing.

Glowing, yes! Fashion plate, not quite yet...

I agree, Victoria's not quite a fashion plate yet. That's why I said "is stepping up," not "has stepped up" ;). But her style seems to be developing in a positive form that I now follow her fashion threads. But I wish she would rethink her accessories.:bang:

I love the purple colour but the dress itself is too short and Victoria has started using Maxima-ish accessories what doesnt suit her.

For me Victoria clearly has the best body of all CPs, perfect shape. ok, she is married to a fitness instructor and hasnt had children, but still ... she can wear anything and it would look good.

The grey dress is very elegant and classic. Oh, these fake pearls with the ribbons again! Why? Hair and shoes are lovely!

Great outfit! I especially love the coat

The outfit looks nice, the coat is the best bit.

I love the neckline and top part of the dress. She looks beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom