Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can't of gone to the gym in that outfit, but she does look very beautiful.

The look doesnt bother me, its casual and looks very relaxing to be in.
The necklace she couldve done without or doubled it.

I love that top wonder where it is from think she looks gorgeous even leaving the gym she never fails to impress.

True, Bertie! Who leaves the gym looking like this? The blouse is so pretty, but not so sure about this long necklace.

A lot of women leave the gym like this. Especially when you consider that the gyms amenities include showers, sauna, lockers, mirrors, etc. She could get dressed there.

^ I have to agree most women go from work so they change into gym clothes after their workout shower and get dressed up again it is very normal. Men do the same thing

^ It was just an expression.:) When people here stop taking everything so seriously, the fashion threads on this board will become a fun place again. Fingers crossed!!!!!! :angel:

Victoria leaves Master Training after a two-hour training serssion with Daniel yesterday.
Aftonbladet
A lovely coloured blouse.
Today Victoria visited the Stockholm Cathedral with Daniel and queen Silvia.
Daylife
Daylife
Great shade of blue, the outfit suits Victoria very well.

I like this dark blue dress very much, it suits so well to a dinner at a great ship. It´s quite figure-fitting, and she has a great figure. The shoes are great. Her hairdo is very beautiful.
Zimbio
Zimbio
Aftonbladet

All I can say is the colour is gorgeous on her the hair stunning am really enjoying this whole build up thanks

I like this dress, suits well CP's figure. The shoes are really nice and I love the hairdo.

Crown Princess Victoria looks stunning in these photos - this style of dress suits her perfectly as it is the epitome of simple elegance!

The shoes are from Roger Vivier

The navy dress is a very nice design, but IMO the overall impression is a bit harmed by the fact that it doesn't seem to be personally fitted on her; the fabric is shifting everywhere at once.
Quite smart to choose a dress with a somewhat nautical theme for a dinner on board of a sailing ship.
I am very undecided about the shoes - their color is a shade too light to match the dress, and I don't find the clasp applications particularly beautiful.

I think that she looks really elegant! That blue dress has a lovely shape and Victoria has the perfect body for it. The hairdo and shoes are very elegant as well, and she looks so happy and beautiful :flowers:
Can´t wait to see the wedding!

She looks very chic from head to toe IMO. I love the dress and the shoes!!! Perfection!

I think all the ladies looked great !!!

She looks more relaxed if anything. Like she's waiting for her grand entrance.

I am not able to see any of her pics, unfortunately. :(

Victoria at government´s reception today:
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Gorgeous, she looks marvellous. What a fantastic dress! Lovely colour and I especially like the neckline.

Gorgeous! :flowers:
I think Victoria's while look was wonderful. The dress itself is very lovely (especially the details) and the colour is also perfect for her. I love how the hairpiece matched the details of the dress.

The dress is lovely but the hairpiece is awful imo.

It's a great idea! What a beautiful combination! The dress is very lovely and I like the hairpiece a lot.

She looks beautiful, and the matching design on the dress and headpiece is wonderful.

Victoria at government´s reception today:
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Gorgeous, she looks marvellous. What a fantastic dress! Lovely colour and I especially like the neckline.

Thats one pretty dress color and cut. It looks like Elie Saab couture & I wont be suprised if it is.
I just wished it was an inch shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom