Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is not bad, but the rest of the outfit is a complete miss. Imo her mother looked so much better today.

I think that this outfit made PV look too matronly. But the colour (lightsteelblue?) looks good on her.

Victoria's outfit would've been even more beautiful if it were a different color. To me, the shoes does not go well. I love colors and being colorful and I think Victoria should have added more to it. But other than that she looked wonderful.

The Queen looked distinctive. The teal color really complemented her tone, age and figure. Big thumbs up for her. I just hope she doesn't wear this color to the wedding.

Victoria is the definition of a radiant bride! Her dress is lovely from its style to its color and so appropriate - feminine, modest, regal, and elegant. The only thing marring the perfection of her outfit is the headpiece (although her hair looks beautiful) and color of the stockings. I think the shoes looked good with the dress but might have complimented better had she worn more shiny white gold / platinum and sparkling diamonds in her jewelry - something to blend the hue in. Or maybe even something of silver in her hair. I cannot believe how excited I am to see her wedding gown!

I thought Victorias outfit was very pretty, loved the flat feathered hat but a pitty the hair do was not anything special. Overall she looked really good but the stockings couldve gone or not been so white.

Nice dress, in lovely color. I don't like light stockings and silver shoes. CP's hairdo was lovely, the hat is ok.

What a lovely dress. The fabric looks rich and I like the sash around her waist.

Now this outfit i like better, no silver tights hiding her legs.

I do like the suit - the best I've seen on Victoria.
I am not sure the shoes are good enough to be worn with the wonderful suit.

It reminds me of the suit Q.Noor had worn during that Global Zero meeting (in March, I think). I agree, it looks fantastic! :flowers:

Click this photo, so you can see the details of the dress:
Ebbas blogg
Such a beautiful dress, and Victoria´s hairdo is marvellous. The reception was divided with a lunch, Victoria changed her shoes:
ANP Beeldbank

OMG, I think it's the same (especially now that I saw the collar better)! Who's the designer?

The collar had a nice pattern and i.m.o. the whole outfit would have looked a lot more interesting if this collar-pattern had equally ornamented the waistline and/or the hem of Victoria's skirt. Then she could have worn simpler shoes instead of these snake-print ones which were rather stylistically unsuitable.

Shoes

Then she could have worn simpler shoes instead of these snake-print ones which were rather stylistically unsuitable.

She wore a different pair of shoes at the second part of the event.
She then wore a pair of simple golden heels, that (imo) looked much better with the outfit.

Edit: oh, I just realized that LadyFinn already made a post about the changing of the shoes. ;)

Ebbas blogg
Such a beautiful dress, and Victoria´s hairdo is marvellous. The reception was divided with a lunch, Victoria changed her shoes:
ANP Beeldbank

I love this outfit:cool:. I think she's worn the shoes before but nevertheless it goes nice with the outfit. I wish she would get another hairstyle though. Her legs are fit too. She's a beautiful bride:).

I would like to see a picture of the back of her hair.

So, it's a dress and a jacket - thanks dear Dazzling! :flowers: I admire Ferretti's work and it's nice to hear Victoria and my beloved Q.Noor buy her clothes. This one in particular is timeless - they can wear it in 10 years and still look smashing IMO. :)

The suit looks so much better than the blue dress. But I like it more with the golden shoes.

:previous:

I much prefer the suit with the golden shoes.

The gold shoes throws the outfit off to me. I like the other pair. It gives it a modern, lovely look.

I prefer the golden shoes, but no tights.

Ebbas blogg
ANP Beeldbank
It's a nice cut - flatters her. I like the collar design.
It looks like she's strangling that bear in 2nd pic. :D

Victoria at SVT´s interview-document, the first part will be send next Monday in Sweden
SVT
Lovely as always.

She has had some great outfit these last couple of weeks, if it is any indication of her wedding dress I can't wait!

The gold shoes throws the outfit off to me. I like the other pair. It gives it a modern, lovely look.
Indeed I have to agree that the gold shoes look banal and a bit overpowering and the others quite modern... Luv this suit and the look...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom