Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress that she was wearing for the King's birthday.
Is that Pucci? Does anyone know?

This is exactly what I mean. This dress was awful! Victoria seriously needs to step up her game because Silvia is beginning to dress better than she does.
Not to put Victoria down, but I think Silvia has always dressed better than Victoria. I think Victoria is improving tho.

Such a shame there are no fashion reporters.
I'd love to know the designers of her outfits.
I adore this blue one.
So flattering on her and a great colour.

The blue dress is really pretty and stylish. It flatters Victoria a lot!
And I also like her shoes this time. I'm glad she didn't wear the 'snakes'. Brrr!

Victoria yesterday, receiving the wedding commerative coins with Daniel:
SvenskDam/Kungahuset.se/Henrik Garlöv
I like this grey dress on Victoria, although it might be a little too conservative to her age.

I actually liked this dress. Even though it's appropriate for this kind of meeting, it's a little old for her age. I'm beginning to think Victoria just does not like fashion. She's the type of girl that should wear more colors. The dress is nice, but the gray makes it very simple.

Well, Victoria had that lovely blue dress in Seattle last week, this outfit is also from Seattle
PurePeople
Today Victoria had this outfit on two acts:
She, Daniel and the king met the swedish ambassador in Afghanistan:
Kungen och Kronprinsessparet på möte med Ambassadör Svante Kilander - Sveriges Kungahus
And she attended the annual meeting of the Friends of the Nordic Museum and Skansen
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
The shoes:
BelgaPicture
The dress and the shoes are nice, but I would have wanted that she had left the cardigan off. Then also the necklace would have looked better.

I liked all the dresses she wore recently. A bit conservative yes, but elegant and classic. You can never go wrong with this type of dresses. But, this new idea/trend with the pearls and the ribbons/bows isn't working that well so far. Princess Michael of Kent could teach little Victoria how to do it, don't you think?

I like the grey dress and the shoes, but I don´t like them with the cardigan. The necklace is lovely, but I think it doesn´t match at all the outfit. I don´t like when she wears those ponytails.

Victoria´s casual outfit, she and Daniel visited yesterday the Stockholm Cathedral, maybe there was a little rehearsal for the wedding:
Aftonbladet
Aftonbladet
Nice outfit, odd to see Victoria with ballerinas.

Well... this appointment to prepare and probably rehearse the wedding ceremony was not an official one, but I still wouldn't call this a nice casual outfit - mainly because of the horrid, ill-fitting pants.
A pseudo Chanel jacket with a white top peeping out from under it and a voluminous shawl wrapped over it isn't the nicest idea for a casual look either.

Victoria´s casual outfit, she and Daniel visited yesterday the Stockholm Cathedral, maybe there was a little rehearsal for the wedding:
Aftonbladet
Aftonbladet
Nice outfit, odd to see Victoria with ballerinas.

Thanks for the pics! I like to see Victoria like this. She looks laid back and comfortable.

She looks comfortable indeed. Scarves are apparently the in thing to wear when cold.

She looks comfortable indeed. Scarves are apparently the in thing to wear when cold.

I love scarves. They keep you warm and they make you look nice at the same time, without the heaviness of a jacket:).

The jacket is very lovely. I like the scarf and ballerinas too. The pants not so much.

I like the jacket and the flat shoes. Nothing special, but still nice.

Victoria at an interview of the newspaper GP, interview was made on Monday
GP
Recycled dress from Seattle, lovely hairdo.

Victoria at an TV-interview of TV4:
Daniel Nyhléns kungliga blogg/SvenskDam
A little too shiny blouse of my taste. I like the necklace and earrings.

Victoria at an interview of the newspaper GP, interview was made on Monday
GP
Recycled dress from Seattle, lovely hairdo.

Victoria at an TV-interview of TV4:
Daniel Nyhléns kungliga blogg/SvenskDam
A little too shiny blouse of my taste. I like the necklace and earrings.
I like both outfits. The blue dress looks amazing on her. I love the earrings.
I also like the second blouse, the shape is very nice. Her hairdo looks beautiful.

Me too, big earrings are nice addition to this simple dress in gorgeous color, and the second outfit looks nice, on tv too. This hairstyle is fantastic.

I like the blue one; the other makes her look older I don't know if it's the hairstyle, the pearls or the colour of the blouse, but it doesn't suit her imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom