Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 3: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both dresses, especially the gold one. Not too keen on the earings with the black one, but she looks different with them.

OH no, no, no, no, no, no, one earring! What was crossing her mind

I like the black dress, really nice!!! The earring thingy is so silly, is she rebelling against something?
The gold dress is too short and too tight for my taste, strange colour, and I agree with the poster who said that Vicky needs a new watch for evening events, how true, the every day one is ruining the looks.

Daniel!!! How old is he? Gosh, he dresses like a 70 year old, first thing I would do is send him to a hairdresser getting rid of the grandpa/mafia look, he looks so old, old, oldfashioned, there is nothing inspiring about him. Vicky almost has too much buzz, she could give some to him, much needed.

The one small and one large earring look is stupid. I don't like it. This is too 80s and not elegant or nice. Her outfits are okay, but there is no outfit that has the wow-effect.

Red dress is really pretty IMO. The back detailing is lovely but the belt ruins it for me. A skinny belt would've looked lovely and not take all the focus away from the detailing.

This red dress is lovely, I like the details of the back a lot. Victoria sure has bought a lot of new clothes this year.
The ponytail and the clips
SvenskDam

I love the dress, shoes and belt but I can't say the same for the ponytail holder. It just doesn't go with the outfit.

I like the whole outfit, minus the clips in her hair.

Well I think it's possible, she wouldn't be the first person to be confused.

without the brown belt the outfit would be perfect.

Well I think it's possible, she wouldn't be the first person to be confused.

without the brown belt the outfit would be perfect.

I think the dress would be too loose with no belt.

I liked the style and colour of the dress. However, the belt spolit the look for me. I wish Crown Princess Victoria wore a skinny belt and did something to her hair.

ayvee, I had the same though :) So much pleating on the back? Shouldn't it be on the front? I am not sure if there are tucks on the part of the dress she wears as the front?

The belt looks a bit Letizia like. Apart from that it's a nice look. I like the rich color on her, the shoes match well.

Does anyone know who the designer of the red dress is? Love it minus the belt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom