Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This outfit is very elegant. I really like the jacket and black and white are always a chic combination. The hat ages her, though. I think that a different hat, or a fascinator would have looked much better. This hat makes Victoria look 20 years older.

Blue jacket and matching pants
Outfit

Dark blue dress
Outfit (bew)Shoes (apa)

Princess Victoria's shoes
(worn in 2009 so far):ladybug:

Victoria's Shoes
(belga, pee, bew, apa)

I really like #4,14,5 and 12. :D
I don't really like her Natan sandals (3&6).

Last edited:
Crown princess Victoria yesterday in Gothenburg at the meeting of the defence ministers of the EU.
Nice dress with a Hermes bag
PurePeople

Crown princess Victoria yesterday in Gothenburg at the meeting of the defence ministers of the EU.
PurePeople
The dress isn´t so amazing, but it looks fine on Victoria. I´m not sure about the hairdo, too severe with the dark dress...

Princess Victoria's shoes
(worn in 2009 so far):ladybug:

Victoria's Shoes
(belga, pee, bew, apa)

I love 1,3,5,7,14 & 15.

PurePeople

I like her dress, not so much the colour choice of the bag. :)

Outfit

Dark blue dress
Outfit (bew)Shoes (apa)

Princess Victoria's shoes (worn in 2009 so far):ladybug:

Victoria's Shoes
(belga, pee, bew, apa)

Adore the top outfit, very sophisticated. :) Don't particularly really like any of her shoes. :ermm:

Love her Hermes bag!!! She def looks like a woman on a mission in that pic!

Just love her Chanel jacket and her hermes bag! such a woman!

PurePeople

I like this dress and bag. The shape of the dress is lovely on Victoria's figure, and the color is nice. The bag is gorgeous! I just wish that Victoria had worn her hair in a different style.

PurePeople

Lovely look!The dress looks fantastic on Victoria :flowers: The Hermes bag is a must-have and by the way,I think I bought almost the same dark blue shoes yesterday...Nice movement :cool:

Outfit

Dark blue dress
Outfit (bew)Shoes (apa)

Princess Victoria's shoes (worn in 2009 so far):ladybug:

Victoria's Shoes
(belga, pee, bew, apa)

Thank you for this collection :flowers: Shoes #5 & 15 look gorgeous!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to covet the Hermes bag- its wonderful! The dress looks like she's going to a funeral though. All these dark/stark colors CP Victoria has been wearing lately make her look so pale. If it's an effort to be taken seriously, its not about what you wear- surely, CPV knows that by now!

Oh, My God, Princess Victoria's shoes collection is amazing!
All bags from Hermes are terribly expensive, they are much more expentive than Dior or Chanel, even D&C together...

Oh, My God, Princess Victoria's shoes collection is amazing!
All bags from Hermes are terribly expensive, they are much more expentive than Dior or Chanel, even D&C together...

So true!I heard their prices start from $15,000...;)

I like this outfit but the necklace is too big!!

Skirt is nice. But for V should be more narrow.
Blouse terrible. But nice colour.
Necklace too big. But nice.
Hair could be mych better than ponytail.
Shoes nice but for this skirt better would be higher heels or even platforms.

ANP Beeldbank

ANP Beeldbank

It is a different outfit. Nice change of style. More 50's dame-like, I think...
I don't like however the necklace, toooo heavy and the reappearing ponytail..

Yet another new and this time extremely unflattering outfit for CP Victoria - at the opening of a textile artist’s exhibition today.
Dowdy skirt, weird ruffled blouse, another simply horrid costume ‘jewelry’ necklace, ill-matching snake skin shoes, which I find ugly… and ponytail again, unfortunately.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/595/10969722.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4663/10969719.jpg

I like this outfit very much, is very 'in my style' :) Shorter necklace would look better.I hate the shoes, doesn't match to the blouse and pencil skirt.

I like the outfit,it's quite fresh,yet feminine.The shoes are horrible,no doubt.
Have you noticed the color of her hair?Very light brown or dark blonde,if you like it.Nice change!

:previous: I think you meant Victoria.

I like her shoes. Maybe not with this outfit. But I do like them.
Oh no, not the ponytail again. :nonono: Well, I guess it's an easy hairstyle for her to do.

I love the shoes! The blouse and skirt are also nice, but I agree with the comments about her hair. It would be nice to see it styled differently.

I thinl outfit would've been better without the necklace.

To me the blouse is most un-becoming and ill fitting to the Princess. I like the skinned shoes, and the "artistic youth" of the necklace. The skirt is basic enough, but the bouse, in a formfitting shape and an interesting color (maybe a purple like the shoes she wore recently) could have really made a much better look for her IMO. Standard Vic Hair....

Oct 5, 2009 - Victoria in a dark grey/charcol suit with a belt. Hair in a bun.

Full View ** Close Up ** Shoes ** Clutch

The suit is too old for her but the overall, the fitting of the suit is great.

Last edited:
For this event, I think the CP looks very mature and professional, agree the fit is excellent. She seems comfortable and well put together. I like the pearls, and especially I adore these snake skin platform pumps we've seen alot over the past few weeks.

Its an elegant outfit, but indeed too old for Victoria. I love her pearls, but I don't see that the shoes fit well to the suit.

I love this suit very much! It's a very elegant one and perfect for this meeting which is very serious!
The princess is so into the Chanel style right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom