Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved this blouse.Beautiful rich color!Not fond of the suit,though.
The shoes are tacky,imo.

What happened to this new stylist????----its getting WORSE instead of better! The blouse does look more of a merlot color, and the shoes are definatley purple.....but you never know in photos because of all the lighting variances, and computer renderings on our screenes.

Daywear is CP Victora's weak point, she does really well @ evening wear, and I like her casual choices. Hair awful- looks lazy and severe.

Crown Princess Victoria attended the 20th Anniversary of the Child Diabetes Fund Friday held in Linkoping today.
Arrival:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The jacket looks too big for Victoria.
Without the jacket:
ANP Beeldbank
The blouse has a lovely colour, but otherwise I don´t like it at all. The shoes are nice.

The outfit is nice without the jacket on. I would love her to do something different with her hair once in a while. :)

Where to begin? I don't like the outfit, the colour of the shoes isn't my taste, the jacket is unflattering and the blouse looks ill-fitting although the blouse has a very nice colour, but the colour of the blouse doesn't go well with the colour of the shoes IMO.

I think the blouse is nice, but the colour doen't fit Victoria, it's too dark for her.
The first oufit is also good and classic.:previous:

What a rich merlot color the velvet dress is. Victoria looks slightly pale in these photos, maybe a tid more blusher or lip color would have been nice. She looks confident and capable today at this event.

This is such an elegant dress.She can wear it for years,it will never get old-fashioned!But the truth is that I would love to see it with a beautiful brooch or a long necklace.Anything to make it a bit "spicy".

I don´t like this dress. Only the colour looks beautiful to me.
Well, here I go agreeing with you again Annie S. The dress itself is dreadful but the color is very nice. I really wish she could find a "look" that is truely Victoria and stay with it. She seems to be all over the place with her fashion choices.

The dress itself is dreadful but the color is very nice. I really wish she could find a "look" that is truely Victoria and stay with it. She seems to be all over the place with her fashion choices.
I couldn't agree more, princess gertrude - unfortunately, this is a perfect summary.
Today, for the re-opening the Stockholm Court House, Victoria returned to oversized, dowdy dressing again - a suit which is far too big and far too old:

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9519/kronprinsessanvictoria7.jpg

Only the pencil skirt & her hair look good,imo!Oversized jackets look horrible,what was she thinking?

:previous:

Agree, plus from what I can see it surely is a nice necklace. But this jacket... :nonono: Try again, dear Victoria. :flowers:

I just like her shoes...that pair seems to be one of her favourites, she has worn them many times lately...;)

I couldn't agree more, princess gertrude - unfortunately, this is a perfect summary.
Today, for the re-opening the Stockholm Court House, Victoria returned to oversized, dowdy dressing again - a suit which is far too big and far too old:

Whole look is nice, but the jacket (lovely anyway) is definitely too big for her.
I like the clutch bag, the jewelery set and the hairstyle.

Do not like this look, the shoes are quite nice on the other hand though. :)

Crown Princess Victoria at the opening ceremony at the European Development days.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The colour of the dress is very lovely and suits Victoria. Her hairdo is beautiful.

I like the colour of the dress, do not like the hair or the shoes. :flowers:

:previous: I love the shoes but it's a little difficult to get a "sense" of the dark blue dress/suit as it has been photographed against a dark blue car. As to the hair? Is that a return to the dreaded "ponytail"? :sad:

Last edited:
:previous: Oh dear, never mind. At least that special "Victoria megawatt smile" remains firmly in evidence. :flowers:

These oversized jackets are so fashionable right now, so I guess Victoria is excused this time. The more I look at these tacky shoes, the more I dislike them! No excuses here, imo.

There have a lot more misses than hits in this latest wardrobe of Victoria's IMO. The aubergine dress is not for her and the black frilly gown is the same. The suit with the 3/4 sleeve makes he rlook short and chubby and she has a lovely figure IMO.Yes I agree the bags and shoes have been a real improvement ..... and I can only say as I have said many times she needs to bury the ponytail.

These oversized jackets are so fashionable right now, so I guess Victoria is excused this time. The more I look at these tacky shoes, the more I dislike them! No excuses here, imo.
Just goes to show that this is a diverse forum. I'm not sure about the jacket but I love the shoes! :cool:

Just goes to show that this is a diverse forum. I'm not sure about the jacket but I love the shoes! :cool:

Believe it or not, I can't decide if I like this jacket, I changed my mind multiple times :ermm: I was thinking that maybe Victoria wanted to wear something fashionable, like those oversized "cape-looking" jackets. Perhaps she didn't want to repeat a rather strict look, which is understandable :flowers:

CP Victoria looks like a fresh young woman from the neck up and the knees down- but she looks old, shapless and douty in the middle. I really dont like this business suit.

Guess Im in the minority in liking the snake skin shoes, but IMO CP Victoria has worn WAY TOO MUCH lately.

Guess Im in the minority in liking the snake skin shoes, but IMO CP Victoria has worn WAY TOO MUCH lately.
I am unsure of your meaning . . . you like the snakeskin shoes but are you saying she is wearing them too often? :ermm:

:previous:

:D

Well, I can make it easy. I don't like them and she's wearing them too often (as I do not like them :D). I agree with MelinaB. here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom