Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The color of this latest outfit is wonderful on Victoria, and the belt is a nice addition, but for me it's still boring. Other than the belt and color, there is no visual interest in this outfit, no scarf, no real jewels, no nothing. And the hair looks a bit messed up today pulled back like that.

I liked the purple dress & cardigan with the black belt.Feminine & elegant as always.
I would love it if she had added a nice necklace or a brooch, but it's still nice.

Silvia❦CarlGustaf;1015954 said:
the geman magazin "Bunte" has an article about CP Victoria. It says that her style has changed since her engagement with Daniel from a more conservative style to a modern and very fashionable style.

Victoria von Schweden: Wie die Liebe ihren Stil beflügelt - BUNTE

This outfit was like a surprise for me, but I like it, the big flowers fits her amazingly, the haido is beautiful.:flowers:

the geman magazin "Bunte" has an article about CP Victoria. It says that her style has changed since her engagement with Daniel from a more conservative style to a modern and very fashionable style.

I quite agree with this article. Victoria's style IMO has really changed - mainly to her advantage. :flowers: This doesn't mean that I was a fan of all the outfits in the last months, but it's good to see her in youthful, fashionable clothes.

Her new style, or look may be attribuited to the new stylist - Tina Törnqvist who was announced earlier in the Fall.

The Teal dress is extremely flattering on CP Victoria. However, the dark modern 1930's platform strappy shoes look awful with BOTH outfits, IMO! Hair needs a style, ponytails and buns are looking harsh on the CP lately....

It's not turquoise, it's teal... a color which can look good on blondes and pale black-haired women, but not on brunettes with an olive skin color, which Victoria happens to be.
I don't like either outfit.
The blue dress could have been nice enough without those YSL sandals and without that tiny cardigan buttoned on top, but that's all.

The teal dress is not bad at all, its actually a cute piece but not for a princess attending an official event. Its a summery dress nice for a day strolling around the city or at a resort.

Oh my, that teal dress is not good. I have vented my opinions about "shiny" fabrics before, but let me say it again. Shiny fabric dresses = BAD. They make every lump and bump stand out and depending on the angle of the camera, it could actually make someone look like they have lumps where they don't.

The color of the dress is not so bad. Now on to the blue dress ..... can we say boring! She needed Letizia's scarf!

I like the first dress and shoes, but not the cardigan. I think that so much blue doesn´t suit her.
I like the second dress, the colour is very beautiful.

I find both dresses quite boring, uninspired and old-fashioned. What happened? Where is the new stylist we all praised a couple of months ago?

I find both dresses quite boring, uninspired and old-fashioned. What happened? Where is the new stylist we all praised a couple of months ago?

I dont think there is a stylist because simply her outfits arent styled :flowers:

Nov 12, 2009
Victoria in a powdery purple dress during a visit yesterday
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Hair Clip

She is happy so she looks great!

It seems like since her engagement, she is more beautiful. Her dressing is more modern, stylish and fun befitting a young woman whilst elegant at the same time. My personal opinion is that she is happy and it shows in her wonderful smile and body language. Good for her. I wish her all the best.

The clip with its flower thingie in the middle of a hair mess might be cute on a 7-year-old girl, but it's perfectly out of place on a 32-year-old woman.
So is the whole hair do(n't).

I disagree, I like the hair is seems casual and relaxed in the hot and humid event, much better than the severe slicked back ponytail and bun of late.

The matronly lavendar dress with a drop waist that gathers is awful and frumpy, not a good style on the princess.

I do agree with the previous poster that since the engagement, CP Victoria's body language reads "bliss".

I'm not a big fan of this dress. I believe that she wore it for her birthday one year, and I didn't care for it then either. I agree with Patra that it seems rather "frumpy". And I too believe that her body language reads "bliss" as well. I don't think I've ever seen her so relaxed and happy.

The dress is nothing special, it couldve looked nice and not so boring if she has worn a a nice chuncky necklace to make it more fun and take the attention away from the waist band.

I like th etealdres and the lavender colour really suits her but maybe not the style although the little sleeve is very cute. The hairclip is COMPLETELY horrible and I have to say my pet hate those things should be banned from the planet IMHO... who took her to wear it that person should loss their job. I need to get off this hairclip topic YUK.

Although I quite like the colour, the dress looks frumpy, boring and unflattering around the waist. And I really dislike the hairstyle, too messy & the hairclip is quite tacky IMO. :ermm:

I must say that the Teal Frock Looks better on the website than it did on CP Victoria.

Comparing the Moschino dress on the website with the way Victoria wore it, it's quite obvious that Victoria's is a few sizes too large, too long and too wide.
The dress is supposed to be short, tight-fitting, with the gathering in the front ending right under the bustline and indeed looks better like this... on Victoria, all of this is off.

I dont think there is a stylist because simply her outfits arent styled :flowers:

Nov 12, 2009
Victoria in a powdery purple dress during a visit yesterday
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Hair Clip

Horrible dress. :ohmy::sad:

I think she has changed her style, quite a bit.

the swedich media talk about victoria showing with one of the world's most expensive handbags ( handbags worth around £ 100 000) , they talk about the beautiful orange Birkin Purse , she was critisized for that , what do you think

the swedich media talk about victoria showing with one of the world's most expensive handbags ( handbags worth around £ 100 000) , they talk about the beautiful orange Birkin Purse , she was critisized for that , what do you think
Fortunately, you mixed things up - the Swedish media talks about a prize tag of 100 000 Swedish Kronor and not 100 000 English Pounds, which is about 10 000 Euro...
...which are still several Zeros too many for that Birkin bag which isn't beautiful at all, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom