Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute pictures! I think Victoria would be a fun person to spend time with, on or off the job.

Love the pink dress. She looks great.

I love the colour block in that lovely rosy pink shade, it really suits Victoria. The soft drapey material, chiffon perhaps, really looks soft and seems heavy enough to fall straight yet there is a fullness to the skirt that makes you her doing a twirl and the skirt would flare out.

Victoria also seems to have slightly altered her hairstyle. There is a soft almost uneven part in the middle and her hair is not pulled back as tightly as is usual. The small escaping wisps of hair give her face a softer look as well.

Love the dress, coat, earrings, bag, everything. Great look for Victoria; very polished.

Beautiful dress, and I agree that I preferred the self-fabric belt.

Plus I always love seeing the royal ladies repeat outfits.

Not a fan of that scarf thing.

LaRae

The whole look is indeed very polished, from head to toe. The dress looks really nice on her, even the sleeves, which are the type that I usually hate. She is regal enough to pull of that combination of colour, pattern, fabric and length of the dress, I don't think many could! But the scarf is unnecessary and distracting, I would get rid of it, and I think the coat would look more elegant if the sleeves were a little shorter and tighter. 8/10, very good!

The whole look is indeed very polished, from head to toe. The dress looks really nice on her, even the sleeves, which are the type that I usually hate. She is regal enough to pull of that combination of colour, pattern, fabric and length of the dress, I don't think many could! But the scarf is unnecessary and distracting, I would get rid of it, and I think the coat would look more elegant if the sleeves were a little shorter and tighter. 8/10, very good!

I agree! There are so many things I would normally not like about this look - the sleeves, the scarf, the contrasting skinny belt, the print that looks like great-grandmother's living room curtains - but it somehow all works here. Much of it owing, I'm sure, to Victoria's presence & confidence.

Absolutely love the dress. Exquisite details.

Victoria's dress is very pretty but the bow spoils it for me. It's a shame because it would have otherwise been lovely - the bow just seems a little unnecessary.

Fabulous white suit! That bag is big! I think the diaper bag I carried when my twins were babies was smaller!

She looks great! Happy & healthy. Her smile is so genuine.

Nice! She looks pretty in that shade of blue but the main thing is how happy and natural she looks.

Victoria fresh and lovely in casual jeans and shirt on today's hike, May 9:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I adore that second photo, that is one of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen of her.

This hike was a brilliant idea and I'm loving all the scenery, it's like taking a tour of Sweden! Well done.

:previous: Even though her hair is pulled back it is not tight and there is a little volume around her face, probably from the waves in her hair. The soft little wisps that have escaped give her a far softer look and that photo really shows it.

I have to say, Victoria looks so darn ageless tonight, her make-up, the dress, the twinkle in her eyes, she is so ready for spring and life and still in love with her hubby.......beyond beautiful, love the dress on her, it is fresh and young and pretty like she is.

Agree with M. Payton...Victoria looks ageless at a friend's wedding. This shade of blue looks wonderful, and white flower motive make it look fresh and spring-like. Also her makeup was flawless. Very good appearance from CPss Victoria.

I just don't like Erdem fashions.
The dresses look like they're made out of curtains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom