Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Wonderful dress and I really like the fresh colour combination with these shoes and bag! The earrings are of a darker shade, but I think it doesn't matter:

** Close up ** Shoes ** Bag **

The dress itself is a bit too much for me, adding the green shoes and bag didn't really help...

I love the dress. Very pretty on the CP. The shoes are a fun pop of spring color, of course I would have gone with a navy shoe.

:previous: I agree. It's too much. Less dress or less print and it would look fine. I do like the bag & shoes, and the earrings but IMO the color is too dark for the colors in her dress and the color of her bag & shoes.

I like the colourful print of the fabric, but it's quite overpowering. I feel like the dress should be much shorter and maybe have short sleeves and a more open neckline for the print to work in favour of Victoria. Or maybe a one colour belt would do the trick and balance the colourful print, plus the dress wouldn't be so tent-like. Love the colour of the shoes and the bag! And the earrings are fun!

Victoria attended a meeting at Stockholm University this morning, April 19:

** Full view ** Close up ** Bag ** Shoes **

On photos of her second engagement today, the 400 year anniversary of the National Archives, the colour looks less strong:

** Upper part with another bag **

Last edited:
Okay, now this looks something more youthful and fresh. Also no top/blouse with tied bow detail. I like it! Great color!

I don't like it at all; it looks like it is made of vinyl.

Great color, and I love her shoes and the black bag. The jacket could be a little shorter but she looks great! And no bow!!

I don't like it at all; it looks like it is made of vinyl.
It must be the lighting because it does not appear so in the picture at the National Archives.

Not a fan of this look...I think she borrowed it from her mother (matronly). Hate the oversized bag.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice sporty look for Victoria.

Last edited:
Niiice
she looks pretty

Good to see Victoria recycling this Baum und Pferdgarten suit which she wore at a diplomatic reception in September. Now we have good photos of it. It's a nice suit combined with a good top, and the accessories are perfect. Victoria looks great. Very appropriate to a wreath-laying ceremony, meeting the Secretary-General and to Dag Hammarskjöld Lecture.

Lovely out fit she looks great

Love this look. It's both elegant & professional.

Very pretty and very well put together. I think this sort of professional look is one Victoria does really well.

Victoria recycled the suit, she has worn last week today, April 23, for a meeting ahead of the visit to Latvia:

** Upper part **

I really like this outfit. Victoria has very pretty hair, but her ponytail looks out of place. I think her usual bun or a low chignon would have looked much better with this outfit.

Victoria has always resembled her mother, but in these pics the similarities to Silvia really shine through. I am about Victoria's age and all of a sudden my mom is looking back at me in the mirror. Must be something about entering our 40s ?

I love this look. It's an elegant and wonderful outfit.

I think this is the same Baum und Pferdgarten skirt that CP Mary has worn a couple times before, also with white tops

Lovely white&blue shirt and skirt combination. So sick of her buns, so its a nice change to see her with a ponytail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom