Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
:previous: Victoria looks great - she seems to be colour coordinating with her mother ?

Don’t love the booties or the handbag but her skin looks good

Just not a fan of that look...it's like she's wearing a suit that has shrunk. Don't care for her bootie shoe with that outfit either. I do love the color.

LaRae

Not a fan. Nothing appears to fit, and the blouse is too fussy for the jacket (which I do like). The booties are awful with those pants, but I love her bag.

I don't understand her obsession with booties. She doesn't have the suitable legs. And she always wear them wrong, with nude tights, skirts or short trousers. Ugly.
The bag is nice though

Last edited:
:ermm: It is the blazer, which makes me shaking
BYe Bine

I agree she looks appropriate for the work event, which is the most important thing. I think she’d look much more pulled together if the clothing fit better.

With her hair pulled back you can really see her face and Victoria is ageing well! Nice skin, still very youthful looking. And a great smile, as always!

I think the jacket *shrunk* or is too small for her, it looks so uncomfortable on her. It is a good out fit only it needs to fit her body better then it does. Proper tailoring should done for all her clothing...

Victoria's outfit would have been nice if it was properly fitted. It's a shame because the colours are great, but the jacket looks like she forgot to iron it or took it out of the laundry basket because she couldn't find anything else to wear.

Don't like this either on her, the color washes out and the entire outfit looks cheaply made, the crotch area of the pants is off, the wrinkles on the sleeves of the jacket pucker, it looks like cheap material from this picture. And the blouse is the wrong color with this pinkish tan color ........

Although the suit is fine, I would have loved to see the top and jacket with a pair of pants about the color of her handbag. Personally, there's just too much pink going on with the pants and jacket.

I like it except for the bow tie on the jacket. Great color and love the shoe!

Now if she will do something else with her hair!!!

LaRae

Victoria is wearing great colours though I'm not sure about the bow on the jacket as it seems somewhat childish to me.

Except for the bow on the jacket, I really like this suit.

Much better look honestly.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom