Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Blue - what a dress! What a colour!
GREAT!
Bye Bine

Sorry but I really don't get what's the point of buying another coat of same model, especially when they are both dark-colored and similar. Silly and total waste of money imho, unless she got 2for1 price deal ;) She could have easily recycled the same coat.
(..)
At least the dresses color looks great.

Last edited:
Wow, that colour is amazing. I've always thought Victoria looks wonderful in electric blues. I like how her earrings are matching, too.

I don't like the coat but the blue dress is stunning.

The blue dress is beautiful.

the blue dress is stunning! I love her coat also.

The dress is beautiful. The color is gorgeous on her, and I love the earrings :flowers:

I absolutely love the coat. Usually not a fan of having the same outfit in more then one color but this is different. I guess it is the Canadian in me, that looks at outer wear with a different eye, more practical. Its not an 'outfit' and likely to be worn more.

But I hate that thing on her head. Reminds me of Kate. Ruins the look for me.

Great suit and I love the top under it. Good choice, professional :flowers:

I really like Victoria's trouser suit. It is professional but adding that gorgeous rich deep blue and white blouse it takes it to another level and should she need to take her jacket off she would look fantastic.

Her accessories are also interesting with her very fine silver feather earrings, the studs of which are a really gorgeous diamond?

Not sure about the trousers. They are looking too big and too long.... But: Maybe this is just a bad moving angle....
BYe Bine

Nice and professional grey trouser suit on the Crown Princess ,different colour earrings would have made them stand out more.

I have always liked this grey suit and this blouse was a good choice. Nice and professional outfit.

Victoria on Wednesday in Sotenäs. I have always loved this coat, and it's great that she recycled this lovely jacket, which combined with the blouse is a good and professional outfit.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
And she looks good even on this

Fantastic suit & lovely camel colored coat.

I like the Grey look and the coat is beautiful.

I'm not the biggest fan of the big coat, but at least she has wrapped and tied it neatly, so it doesn't look like a bathrobe. The outfit under it is superb! The jacket is pretty and professional, the blouse (even with the tie thing) looks really good with the jacket and the trousers are well fitting and have a nice, youthful length. The shoes look slim and petite but are still very weather appropriate, I wish I could see them better. Her hairdo is fine, at least she doesn't have to fiddle her hair all the time when it's tied like that, but it would be nice to see her try new hairstyles, too. All in all, a very neat and professional, yet fresh, look!

Crown Princess Victoria elegant in purple during the announcement of the name of Princess Madeleine's newborn daughter at the Royal Palace today, March 12:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

And wearing the same outfit at the Te Deum afterwards:

** Full view ** Upper part **

For her nameday celebration in the afternoon Victoria added her black coat:

** Full view **

Last edited:
A beautiful purple look. She looks elegant.

She rocked both the chic purple outfit at Adrienne's Te Deum, and the sporty outfit and ponytail in Korea.

I think it looks ill fitting on her. Too loose/big or something.

LaRae

:previous: I agree. Very ill-fitting. Looks both too big and too small, depending on where you are looking and the angle of the photo.

Not a fan of Victoria's grey suit at all. I agree that the fitting isn't flattering - the jacket looks like it's too tight for her, whereas the trousers are too baggy. Victoria usually has such lovely clothes but this is a miss for me, I'm afraid.

A repeat of the dreaded Erdem/HM suit:bang:.
And seriously, what is her obsession with pus*y bows? 90% of her outfits this year alone have had some sort of neck bow or ruffle.

I hope she retires this grey suit from H&M. It does nothing for her: its very ill-fitting, its oldfashioned, jacket's style borrowed from man's fashion, add mousy color, fabric that get wrinkly, overall look is businesslike but sooo drab. Sorry, not a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom