Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria's suit actually seems quite formal for the casual event. I wouldn't expect her to wear jeans and a Christmas jumper exactly, but something a little less business like would have been nice. It looks like she's dressed for an office interview.

This grey suit is another piece from the ERDEM x H&M collection.

Now I'm totally convinced that H&M gave her the complete collection to begin with...

I love the grey suit and will look for it at my local H&M. Looks like it's a wool blend that we do not have a whole lot of opportunity to wear down here in Houston, but the closest mall to me caters to a local as well as national/international clientele, so they may carry it.

It does look indeed like she was given the complete collection :whistling: Personally I don't care for H&M and other "fast fashion" brands, because of their low quality, poorly designs and materials that can literally fall apart after only some washes. I get more joy from clothes that I can keep for years and that are not so clearly tied to certain year's seasons and look outdated too quickly. Having a good dressmaker in the family also helps, so its just my kink ?
The trousers look too long for her. Didn't she already wear similar style of jacket just recently, only in different color? The whole look isn't too casual but more of business, but I guess the Crown Princesses are working 24/7. Her hair have more volume on top, so its a plus!
Can't believe how shapeless this whole suit looks: Princess Victoria and her family visited Friends Arena | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

Last edited:
:previous:
I very much agree about HM clothing, the fabric for this suit looks very cheap, it is not merino wool which is something I would expect Victoria to wear in something like this suit. I used to work one time in a very exclusive fabric store and the owner taught me a great deal about fabric and how clothes are made, even to this day I can walk along a rack of clothes and just by the touch tell the fabric is cheap or good and see if the garment is well made.....stops me in my track from by cheap clothes that will not last one season.

I understand that Victoria has to promote the fashions of Sweden and the companies yet this company does her no good in their cheap clothing lines.

I will say that HM has one product I just love, they make a great cardigan in all cotton in the greatest colors I have ever seen, you can wash and wear this sweater all year long with various tops or blouses, and it is not expensive at all. That is the only product I buy there for other pieces of clothing is so thin, thread count is in all fabrics not just sheets for the bed........and what China makes today is very thin cheap fabric.

:previous:
I very much agree about HM clothing, the fabric for this suit looks very cheap, it is not merino wool which is something I would expect Victoria to wear in something like this suit. I used to work one time in a very exclusive fabric store and the owner taught me a great deal about fabric and how clothes are made, even to this day I can walk along a rack of clothes and just by the touch tell the fabric is cheap or good and see if the garment is well made.....stops me in my track from by cheap clothes that will not last one season.

I understand that Victoria has to promote the fashions of Sweden and the companies yet this company does her no good in their cheap clothing lines.

I will say that HM has one product I just love, they make a great cardigan in all cotton in the greatest colors I have ever seen, you can wash and wear this sweater all year long with various tops or blouses, and it is not expensive at all. That is the only product I buy there for other pieces of clothing is so thin, thread count is in all fabrics not just sheets for the bed........and what China makes today is very thin cheap fabric.

Don't blame it on China. It's what H&M wants - and is best known for: fast and cheap fashion.

It's good that Victoria tries to promote Swedish brands, but there is a limit to everything, which in this case a couple of items would have been fine instead of trying out the whole collection. And let's not forget how close the H&M boss is with the RF personally...

Victoria looking great in red at the Christening of Prince Gabriel today, December 1:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Hair **

I think her outfit is from Christian Dior's Haute Couture Fall 2017 collection.

Red jacket and skirt - Scroll down to view the second image.

Its such a lovely outfit, the fit was amazing, the fullness of the skirt suited her well. I also loved the color.

Loved the red skirt suit at Prince Gabriel's christening. Only wish she wore a hat instead of a bow.

The red suit certainly looks very classic Christian Dior (I just saw the Dior exhibition a couple months ago), not sure whether it's from a current collection though. If it is, good job Victoria!

She looks great.:flowers: Its her red skirt from the baptism isn't it?

I like the faux fur coat with the look, great addition. ?

Victoria looked lovely with her recycled skirt and recycled faux fur coat from Filippa K. Plus she was well colour-combined with her children.

She, Estelle and Oscar are almost the picture perfect Christmas family. All that is missing is Dad!

Victoria during a meeting with Britain's Ambassador David Cairns today, January 23:

** Upper part **

:previous: Victoria looks really great and well rested. I love how she is starting to mix it up with her clothes. I really love this ensemble and wish I could pull off a jacket like that.

Victoria looked great. I love the coat, and cute blouse under it :flowers:

Glad to see her back. Cold must have been really bad to keep her out of work.

That is lovely (except for the hair)...she looks great in that color/style.

LaRae

Victoria was indeed great today!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful look. I love the skirt.

Time to close this thread. Thanks for all your contributions! The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom