Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France

Welcome to Part 11 of the thread for Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 10: April 2015 - June 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Althought it is a recycicle, I love it! This is one of Victoria's best outfits IMO. The dress is airy, summery and colorful! Just perfect!

Very beautiful summery dress :flowers: Happy to see this one recycled.

LOVE this dress! The style/cut and design/color are beautiful!

LaRae

Victoria looks lovely and although it is a recycle it is a clever one as I have been seeing a lot of botanical prints this season.

Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 -

The dress is beautiful.

I still wish she wouldn't pull her hair back so severely all the time. It doesn't do her any favors imo. Otherwise very nice look.

Very pretty! love the style and print of the dress.

Victoria was wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Count me in! Love it. The cut and print is perfect for spring/summer. She looks wonderful.

This is one of her nicest looks! Lovely print, feminine, well styled!

Now if only she would have styled her hair a little softer...

This is one of my favorite looks from Victoria. The print is very beautiful.

June 13, 2016 - Victoria attending EAT forum in a printed dress.

I find the dress too casual for a formal event and too girly for Victoria's age. Moreover, the ruffled collar reminds me of something on a babies outfit. The color washed her out and the style is very maternity. Quite a disappointing look IMO.

Full view ** Close up

Well, aside from the president of EAT,the other people there, including Mette-Marit, don't look too formal. I don't particularly like the dress Victoria wore, but it wasn't too bad either.

I thought she looked very pretty and dressed up enough, especially with the hair and earrings

I think that this Mayla dress looks very good on Victoria. It is suitable for this event at a lovely summer day, as it was on Monday in Stockholm. The pattern and colour are nice, the colour of the dress suits on Victoria's own dark colours. And the simple shoes instead of some sandals were a right choice. It is not one of my biggest favourites on Victoria but she looked radiant. And there is nothing girlish in this dress imo.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/...noruega-victoria-suecia-foro-alimentacion.jpg

Victoria today at the EAT Stockholm Food Forum, recycling the Prada dress from the visit to Portugal last year. This dress looks always good on her.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Last edited:
Two very pretty dresses; I like the pattern on the Mayla dress.

The purple dress dress is very nice and a great style for her. Its wearable with a jacket, coat and can be dressed down or up.

Victoria looks great in both looks :flowers:

The Mayla is not particular favorite, but she looks really nice and happy. Her styling is great and the color is good with her coloring.

I love the purple dress on her. The style and coloring is amazing on her:)

The Prada dress is very pretty and the accessories work great with it.

June 13, 2016 - Victoria attending EAT forum in a printed dress.

I find the dress too casual for a formal event and too girly for Victoria's age. Moreover, the ruffled collar reminds me of something on a babies outfit. The color washed her out and the style is very maternity. Quite a disappointing look IMO.

Full view ** Close up

I agree. This isn't a very good look.

Last edited:
Both dresses are stunning. I love the print of the blue dress.

Victoria looked absolutely stunning at the Polar Music Prize. Everything in this look is perfect, especially choosing this big H&M necklace, without it the look had been boring. That necklace is fabulous and very much Victoria's style and it made the look. And one thing one can count on that Victoria has great hairdos in big events and she didn't disappoint tonight either. The hair ornament and earrings are a good combination together.
Hairdo

I am surprised that I actually like her outfit, it is different but I think it works. Without the necklace I think Victoria would be in danger from disappearing into the backdrop in some of the photos or of looking like a bridesmaid. I am not a fan however of her earrings.

Victoria looked absolutely stunning at the Polar Music Prize. Everything in this look is perfect, especially choosing this big H&M necklace, without it the look had been boring. That necklace is fabulous and very much Victoria's style and it made the look. And one thing one can count on that Victoria has great hairdos in big events and she didn't disappoint tonight either. The hair ornament and earrings are a good combination together.
Hairdo

Thanks for the full on view of the hair piece. I couldn't find a good view of it for my post :flowers:

That piece was a necklace?! It's unusual but it works with a simple dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom