Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the style, loved the colour. Both suit Victoria very well, but what on earth was she thinking wearing a pretty rough looking ponytail and a headband! :eek:

I can only assume she was not feeling quite herself when she dressed. :sad:

This dress was wonderful, I quite love it.... pity about the price !

Crown Princess Victoria looked beautiful in the gown of elegant length and fashionable colour, and with a soft, pretty and intricate hairstyle.

I like the whole look, don't mind her hair and liked the coordination with Estelle's outfit. Only quibble - maybe flesh coloured slip or lining would help.

Loved Victoria's dress she looked lovely , I thought she looked like she has lost weight , hope she doesn't lose any more , great colour too

September 13:

1 2 3

Not impressed by this look. I don't like that black bow.

Something is off! But is nice look!

The porportions are off. The shirt doesn't match (in style) the skirt either.

I am not a fan of the hair bows she wears either.

LaRae

I agree with the poste who says the blouse looks a bit out of proportion. Nice overall, though.

Something is off. I'm not impressed with this look.

So, with her headpiece - are those intended to be butterflies or bows or ?

I like the look over all. The skirt is great and her top is lovely. The only thing I would change is take off the bow, it looks out of place. Her hair is great, but I can't stand the butterfly or bow head piece. :ermm:

Good to see Victoria recycle this lovely Paule Ka dress, which she already wore at the same event in 2014, and on her official visit to Iceland. It suits Victoria very well, although she usually looks best at very simple outfits. I'm not a fan of the headpiece which she already had on her visit to Peru, but it suits with the outfit.
Overall, it is great that Victoria has been lately using some old favourites again, this Paule Ka dress and the Escada dresses at the Sustainable Seas Foundation's lunch and yesterday at the meeting of the Advisory Council of Foreign Affairs.

September 19, 2016 - Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria visits Capsule Fashion Trade Show in New York.

Full view ** Close up ** Shoes ** Earrings and hair

September 19 - Second outfit while attending a meeting at the UN headquarters in New York.

This grey dress is lovely and Victoria looks really nice.

Full view ** Close up

Last edited:
Especially like the printed dress, a zebra look but not too much. High neck is nice for her and I even like the shoes.,the grey dress is very pretty, not too keen in the nude shoes with it

I think the first look is awful. One of her worst looks. The second dress is beautiful however.

Yeah, lovely second outfit, but the first one is way too matronly...

Victoria recycled a blue and white dress today. She's worn it at least twice before, once around 2009/2010 and then sometime in 2013, I believe.

That dress is not my cup of tea but on Victoria looks lovely. Still, imo it is too informal for this event.

I prefer this blue and white dress to the other ones.

LaRae

I like the style but not the print.

September 19, 2016 - Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria visits Capsule Fashion Trade Show in New York.

Full view ** Close up ** Shoes ** Earrings and hair

September 19 - Second outfit while attending a meeting at the UN headquarters in New York.

This grey dress is lovely and Victoria looks really nice.

Full view ** Close up
Victoria recycled a blue and white dress today. She's worn it at least twice before, once around 2009/2010 and then sometime in 2013, I believe.
I loved the first ensemble at the 'Capsule Fashion Trade Show'. I even kind of liked the shoes but they would never have been my first choice. Victoria rocks court shoes like nobody else does and I would rather have seen a really 'knock your socks off' pair with that dress.

The first day UN blouse and skirt were absolutely perfect for the occasion even if I would have changed the pale grey shoes for something closer to the two piece or her handbag.

The second day at the UN, Victoria's dress was lovely but not for an occasion such as this. This really surprised me as, while Victoria may wear an ensemble that missed the fashion mark, I can't remember the last time she wore an ensemble that missed the 'suitable for the occasion' mark.

September 22:

She looks great. I love the color.

September 19:

1 2

This dress is lovely. I love the color.

September 21:

1 2 3

A very elegant look. The blouse is beautiful.

Last edited:
I think all Victoria's outfits were nice and appropriate for the events. I especially liked the Whyred dress at the Capsule Show. A perfect choice for a fashion event, wearing swedish. A little different kind of dress for Victoria, very refreshing. The Baum and Pferdgarten outfit she wore at the photo with Oscar, I've been waiting to see that in some event, a good choice. And it was great that she recycled the beautiful Fadi el Khoury dress at the prime minister's reception on Monday evening.
Another great surprise was that Victoria recycled her old favourite, the Oscar de la Renta dress, which she wore in 2009 in Athens and some times after that, it was great to see that dress again now. The blouse and pants look was elegant and refreshing from the dress looks with lovely colours which suit Victoria very well. Thursday's Ralph Lauren dress isn't very striking, but it is simple, Victoria's style and the colour looks good on her.
http://s09.imageupper.com/1/7/J1474694638976897_1.jpg

What made me especially happy was that Victoria recycled so many outifts and didn't have new ones at every event.

Last edited:
I was left a bit dissapointed with Victoria's choices of her clothing, but I see that she preferred to keep a bit low profile, given the events she was attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom