The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 06:25 AM
Majesty

I would have loved the necklace to be a tad longer to enable it to be seen over the neckline of the dress. It would have given more definition to the large open expanse with the low button. I didn't like her pallid blue earring with the ensemble, the seem out of place and failed to tie the hat to the ensemble.

I love real, honest to gosh hats, but this was just a little too severe in style. Perhaps a small flash of white or matching ornamentation would have allowed it to segue seamlessly into the jewelry and her dress and coat

Old 03-16-2017, 12:32 PM
Majesty

CP Victoria inaugurated today the exhibition "CHANEL, BALMAIN, DIOR Marianne Bernadotte – a style icon" at Millesgården.

http://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...238&m=bpbebbea
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...238&m=gkldbpko
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...238&m=mcifhbgh

Old 03-16-2017, 12:33 PM
Courtier

Her cardigan/blazer is from Chanel- she borrowed it from Silvia.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:48 PM
Nobility

Wish my mom had Chanel for me to borrow Actually, I have a similar jacket that I bought at Mervyn's (remember them?) in 2002 or so. Definitely a classic.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:09 PM
Majesty

The jacket and blouse are beautiful.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:49 PM
Heir Apparent

The blouse is beautiful and I love the shoes

The coat is lovely and high quality, but not hard to believe she borrowed from her mother. But still pretty.
Old 03-17-2017, 05:07 AM
Nobility

I'm not suprised that Victoria wanted to wear this classic and timeless jacket by Chanel to this exhibition (and its amazing that Queen Silvia has still so slim body, so that her daughters can borrow her clothes).

I really like that white jacket by Chanel on Victoria and the white blouse with that little bow and that silver necklace was good match to go with the jacket.
But why, oh, why, did she have to wear those ugly trousers I do not know! They are not ill-fitting or anything, but that fabric looks too shiny and cheap next to that superb jacket!
But overall, from the waist up: one of Victoria's best looks.
And for once her hairstyle matched her outfit and I did not mind her tightly pulled back hair nor bun!
Old 03-17-2017, 02:28 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm in the minority here, but I find this look to be rather matronly on Victoria. I dislike her hair pulled severely back in her usual bun once again. And her pants don't go with the classic Chanel jacket at all. Way too shiny and wide. A miss for me.
Old 03-17-2017, 04:55 PM
Heir Apparent

I'll join you udyusa...don't like this look on her at all, and I have never cared much for her severe hairstyle. It doesn't flatter her face structure.

LaRae
Old 03-17-2017, 05:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love that jacket such a classic. I would love it hanging in my wardrobe
Old 03-17-2017, 05:40 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
I'm in the minority here, but I find this look to be rather matronly on Victoria. I dislike her hair pulled severely back in her usual bun once again. And her pants don't go with the classic Chanel jacket at all. Way too shiny and wide. A miss for me.
I also agree. Whilst the suit is a classic, it does indeed make Victoria look somewhat frumpy and the trousers seem rather baggy too.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 03-22-2017, 05:31 AM
Administrator

Victoria elegant in a black Dagmar dress at the Stockholm Peace Talks yesterday, March 21. And earlier that day in her beige Filippa K dress at an official lunch at the Palace:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up ** Shoes ** Full view dress 2 **
Old 03-22-2017, 08:36 AM
Majesty

She looked quite good in her black dress, despite that severe sleek haristyle. She looked somewhat exotic.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:39 AM
Gentry

Oh wow, I love those white studded shoes
Old 03-22-2017, 10:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Very elegant and classy looking! Speaking of the black dress and shoes.

LaRae
Old 03-22-2017, 11:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

The black dress from House of Dagmar is very elegant and suits Victoria so well. The jewelry gives a nice touch to the outfit.
http://resize1-parismatch.ladmedia.f...e-Victoria.jpg

https://www.houseofdagmar.com/se/shop/nr-10/
Old 03-22-2017, 10:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
.Victoria elegant in a black Dagmar dress at the Stockholm Peace Talks yesterday, March 21. And earlier that day in her beige Filippa K dress at an official lunch at the Palace:
** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Close up ** Shoes **
Love, love her whole look here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipsi View Post
Oh wow, I love those white studded shoes
Agree! Feel the same way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Very elegant and classy looking! Speaking of the black dress and shoes. LaRae
Very!
Old 03-22-2017, 10:54 PM
Heir Apparent

The beige is a bit blah but nice and professional.

The black is beautiful. Fantastic chic look. Not a shoe person but I even love the heels
Old 03-23-2017, 04:38 AM
Majesty

Hoah! Victoria really killed that black dress, clutch and dynamite shoes. She is effortlessly elegant, totally chic and, just by raising that bun of hers a smidgen, she made it rock. From head to toe, professional on an international scale and serious as a heart attack.

By comparison, matronly, beige, symphony in blah . . . where's the recycle bin or did the designer send the wrong package leaving her with the new design for novitiates at some unnamed convent.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:45 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Hoah! Victoria really killed that black dress, clutch and dynamite shoes. She is effortlessly elegant, totally chic and, just by raising that bun of hers a smidgen, she made it rock. From head to toe, professional on an international scale and serious as a heart attack.
Fully agree!
Phantastic look!
BYe Bine

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess victoria daytime fashion, princess victoria fashion, princess victoria hats, princess victorias daytime fashion