Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 10: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great dress, great style and colors for her. I can't believe it is h and m I have never seen anything but cheap clothes in that store. Good she is promoting Swedish clothes.

Really like the dress...not a big fan of white shoes.

Nice look for Vicktoria but i don't get so mad about it!

Oh my!! With the coat become more worst!

what the hell... NO. If I was Daniel I wouldnt have let my wife step out of the house with this dress. My grannie, aged 94 has quite a similar one.
IMO Victoria hasnt had a lucky hand with picking nice dresses/outfits lately.

Oh no! Way too much for her, maybe if the stripes,had been thinner

I fully disagree. I think she looked stunning, polished and elegant today! The stripes are not my cup of tea, but look good on her,

Victoria looked absolutely wonderful in this Dolce & Gabbana dress, one of her best outfits ever. Very modern and elegant look. And she had a "normal", great hat, a big plus for that. I love also the family's colour coordination.
http://is.mediadelivery.io/img/978/22cbf431912d4a22a0f3d6232ff04655.jpg

And the coat is beautiful too, great cut and good length. And combined with the hat and the dress, she is the best dressed of the ladies in the morning.
http://media.shootitlive.com/AVMfH8Ovbp27S4ptj7TdVungXAj/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/2193

I love her whole look today and am with the people who think it's one of her best ever

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Victoria looked absolutely wonderful in this Dolce & Gabbana dress, one of her best outfits ever. Very modern and elegant look. And she had a "normal", great hat, a big plus for that. I love also the family's colour coordination.
http://is.mediadelivery.io/img/978/22cbf431912d4a22a0f3d6232ff04655.jpg

And the coat is beautiful too, great cut and good length. And combined with the hat and the dress, she is the best dressed of the ladies in the morning.
http://media.shootitlive.com/AVMfH8Ovbp27S4ptj7TdVungXAj/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/2193

i agree - this is absolutely perfect on victoria. i loved that dress and the coat (perfect length in my opinion, so elegant!).

she has totally rocked the last two days - i hope we see more of this victoria in the future! this is perfect styling.

madeleine and victoria looked amazing today.

Victoria looks beautiful:flowers:

I love the look a lot better with the coat though. The coat is stunning, though perhaps long. And I LOVE her hat (okay I am a sucker for actual hats and not fascinators). I like the bit of color the dress gives under the coat.

Without the coat I have mixed feelings. I hate the pleated bottom part. It dates the dress. I think it would look much better with a straight skirt. The stripes are a bit busy, but if you lost the fussy bottom, would be much better.

I love the coat but not the print of the dress.

OMG this is a dream!! Such a great spring/summer look, and it's chic and mature and young all at the same time. I'm a little bummed that the coat photographed more cream, which clashes with the white hat, but I think this might be more a product of the photographs.

I'm sorry but I really can't wrap my head around this dress on the CP. I just don't care for it. I don't know what it is. I love her hat even if it doesn't match with the lovely cream coat.

The dress is hideous. Very poor choice. She4, usually, looks lovely.

The dress is hideous. Very poor choice. She4, usually, looks lovely.

This seems like a divisive one. Many (Order of Splendor included) think it's one of her best- completely fresh, flattering and special.

Outfit with the coat - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChSCndBUYAEHnkD.jpg

The coat is far too long IMO.
The length of the coat was dictated by the longer length of the dress, both of which were spot on. I love that Victoria is willing to try the more cutting edge styles. They may initially evoke a strong negative response because it's not what we expect her to wear, but it's well worth a second look. And for me, that second look changed my perspective.

The colours of the stripes were fresh and flattering and Daniel even wore a complimentary tie! The snappy pleats at the bottom gave the dress real movement and the accessories were perfect.

I'm going to mention her hat seperately because a gorgeous hat like that is a statement all it's own and it's screaming "Don't I just rock this ensemble snuggled as I am on her great updo!".

I'm not quite as fond of the coat although there is nothing really amiss about it, but it's nice to see the return of the longer lengths as they really flatter Victoria's legs and trim ankles and balance out the hat.

what the hell... NO. If I was Daniel I wouldnt have let my wife step out of the house with this dress. My grannie, aged 94 has quite a similar one.
IMO Victoria hasnt had a lucky hand with picking nice dresses/outfits lately.
Isn't it nice that Victoria is married to a man that would never dream of trying to micro-manage his wife, even down to vetting her clothes. Actually I didn't think such dinasaurs still exixsted!

At first when I sew the top half of the dress picture only, I though Oh No, what is she wearing. Is she off to a beach/boat party. Seeing the full dress, I quite liked it, especially the bottom part. The coat is lovely and the color was a perfect match, but the cut of the coat somehow didn't go well with the dress. I would've preferred a slightly fitted coat. Nice hat, and I liked her make up.

My first thought was that this dress and coat reminds me of Diana and something she wore back in the 80s. Anyone else? The style took me there. I do like this on Victoria!

My first thought was that this dress and coat reminds me of Diana and something she wore back in the 80s. Anyone else? The style took me there. I do like this on Victoria!

Come to think of it, I had the same nagging feeling i'd seen something like it before too. The longer lengths are of that time also.

I really love the Dolce & Gabbana dress...lovely, diferente elegante and modern..and the H&M dress, she always find such beautiful thing in H&M just lovely and diferente I adore both outfits!

Looooved looooved all outfits from Victoria during the last days! She was STUNNING!
BYe Bine

The blue and white striped dress grew on me as the day wore on. The addition of the white hat really make the whole look lean toward a Gatsbyesque vibe that I loved.

I'm not a fan of the striped dress Victoria wore to the birthday celebrations, but the coat is beautiful and I like the overall feel of the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom