Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 10: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful purple dress
disliked the shoes though

Fantastic outfit. I think Victoria has improved spectacular the last appearances. The one is better than another :)

Wonderful outfit today in Uppsala. The short jacket looked very good with the dress/skirt, much better than a longer jacket would have looked. Also somehow a bridal look, but it suits Victoria very well.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
I thought the very same thing, but I think white is a great colour on her, so no problem to me if she wants to look like a bride more aften ;):D

The skirt is a winner! Love the texture, the lengt and the shape! It's super chic. Does anybody know what brand is it from?

I love this look. The outfit is very beautiful and elegant. I think the jacket goes great with the dress. She looks very lovely.

I have mixed feelings about Victoria's outfit in Uppsala. Sometimes I like it, but other times I don't. I think it's the material of the skirt that puts me off a little.

I love the jacket, but I don't think it goes well with the dress. It's a bit heavy looking for the light weight dress. I like the fabric of the dress...

I absolutely love the style but I'm not sure if I like the print. Like Silvia, I'm disappointed of Victoria's choice of gown.

:previous: It seems that daylight is not our friend when it comes to jewels and evening gowns. Once inside things started to sparkle and I love the wider skirts that Victoria is starting to favour.

It is a gorgeous, although a little different dress. It is based on a skirt at H&M's Conscious exclusive collection. H&M press officer tells that Victoria discovered the skirt and then her stylist contacted them. The dress is is made of organic silk and linen.
It suits to a summer wedding very well. It is pompous but still not expensive. First I wasn't a fan of it but after seeing more photos, it is a great dress and looks good on Victoria.

The dress to which the dress is based.
http://about.hm.com/content/dam/hm/...jcr_content/renditions/cq5dam.web.318.371.png

I'm not a fan of this dress. More the pattern than the style. I think a solid color would have been better. The print reminds me of palm trees.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Although I love the full skirt, I think it lacks a certain elegance. Maybe it's the drab color.. Victoria still looks lovely, however.

I don't like it. The first thought I had was it looked like patches of dirt are on the dress. I've never had that pop into my head before looking at clothes.

I love the gown but am not sure about the hair and the tiara looks odd to me

The pattern is horrible and something about the dress from the waist down makes her look heavier than she is. I don't know why but this tiara does not look good on her. Maybe it's not made for slicked back hair. I'm remembering how great it looked on Madeleine at Victoria's wedding and it's a huge difference.

It is a gorgeous, although a little different dress. It is based on a skirt at H&M's Conscious exclusive collection. H&M press officer tells that Victoria discovered the skirt and then her stylist contacted them. The dress is is made of organic silk and linen.
It suits to a summer wedding very well. It is pompous but still not expensive. First I wasn't a fan of it but after seeing more photos, it is a great dress and looks good on Victoria.

The dress to which the dress is based.
http://about.hm.com/content/dam/hm/...jcr_content/renditions/cq5dam.web.318.371.png
I know what you mean. The dress took me by surprise and to hear that it was an H&M gown was kind of shocking. But, when you look at the skirt on the model it has far less volume or styling so I guess it was the material itself that took Victoria's interest.

So, the only question really is, did they supply the material for the gown or, did they make a bespoke H&M gown for the Crown Princess? Whichever way, I think we can guarantee there is not another like it. I don't know about anyone else, but I would love to know who designed that gown complete with it's chapel train.

I'm not crazy about this dress; it looks almost like the fabric was run over by a Mac truck with muddy tires. Victoria looks so good in color, and I'd have loved something in the violet range, as so many others chose.

Organic silk and linen? It must feel luscious to wear. :flowers:

After looking at several bigger photos of the day I think Victoria's dress was lovely. Another one of my top favorites. :flowers:

I'm not a huge fan of Victoria's dress. I don't particularly like the colour combination or the pattern.

It's not my favorite, but of course I always prefer Elie Saab.

I'm not a huge fan of Victoria's dress. I don't particularly like the colour combination or the pattern.

I thought the opposite and Victoria was my best dressed Swedish Princess at the wedding and that HRH wore it very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom