Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 10: April 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love both the jackets, the longer seems a little more feminine and the shorter one harks back to Coco Chanel's original shorter jacket, making it slightly more businesslike.

Victoria has recycled this longer Mayla coat many times, and I understand why, she looks very good on it. The whole outfit is lovely. I also like how she dressed in these colours not to outshine the gorgeous textiles and paintings at the exhibition and at the castle.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Lovely coat and the overall of the outfit is nice. I agree these colors look good on her.

May 17, 2015 - Attending the Banns of Marriage of Prince Carl Philip & Sofia.

Lovely dress and lovely overall look, I was not too fond of her hat, it looked like it was slipping of her head. Other than that, she looked good!

Full view ** Close up

Victoria looked fantastic. What a beautiful dress and great hat! The interesting cut at the dress prevents it from being boring. She looks dignified and ëlegant. And the colour of the dress and hat suits to her own dark colours.

Once again, Victoria looked very elegant. Her entire ensemble was right on track for her, although this time she added just a little extra interest with a slight slit in the skirt of her dress. Her hat was a true tribute to the old-fashioned name for a fascinator, a Whimsy! I loved it sitting as it did on a much softer looking updo. And, needless to say, her accessories were spot on. Her jewellery really complimented her ensemble perfectly.

http://media.shootitlive.com/ElS1SUStcekpnwhQ9S6pV8Ffoej/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1917

Victoria's ensemble is very aristocratic and classical, and the mild colour of her outfit suits perfectly her complexion.

Victoria's ensemble is very aristocratic and classical, and the mild colour of her outfit suits perfectly her complexion.

She looks phantastic! And her hat is divine!
Best looking lady of the Marriage Banns
BYe Bine

Yes the best dressed today is Victoria.

Love the colour and style on victoria

May 17, 2015 - Attending the Banns of Marriage of Prince Carl Philip & Sofia.

Lovely dress and lovely overall look, I was not too fond of her hat, it looked like it was slipping of her head. Other than that, she looked good!

Full view ** Close up

She looks wonderful! Great classic style and beautiful color. She looks elegant and regal.

I thought Victoria looked really elegant until I saw a full length picture. That drop business with the hem on one side spoiled the whole look for me.

Such a classy and elegant look, and I love the hat.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Beautiful look,especially the color on her. Really like the hairdo and jewelry, dislike the hat.

Such a classy and elegant look, and I love the hat.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I agree, Victoria looked lovely. Very much the Crown Princess, as well as the classy older sister.

A very elegant look on her. I love the jacket.

I like more yesterday today not so much.

Loved her look at the banns but the last 2 appearances I have not loved

I've never liked that jacket, but it seems to be a must have for Victoria, which I got used to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom