The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #241  
Old 08-28-2015, 11:24 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Palace, Canada
Posts: 287
Love the dress but not on CPV. Not a good colour choice for her and bust line is a problem.
__________________

  #242  
Old 08-29-2015, 12:11 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 23,587
The dress is very pretty and feminine, and it doesn't look bad at all the photos, at this photo it looks good and Victoria looks very beautiful.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
The accessories are lovely and Victoria's hairdo perfect as always.

The dress is recycled from Te Deum church service for prince Nicolas in June.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/7...las-suecia.jpg

On Friday, visiting with the king a power and heating plant, a biogas plant and going to a boat ride to see a wind power park. The outfit, consisting of recycled clothes, looks good and very appropriate. The flats are practical to visits at factories and walking on stairs.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNgJlaoXAAAg3e9.jpg
http://s04.imageupper.com/1/7/W14407767681624565_1.jpg
http://s02.imageupper.com/1/8/O14407740011629970_1.jpg
Shoes
http://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/u...a-skor-ste.jpg
__________________

  #243  
Old 08-29-2015, 01:05 AM
IloveCP's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: -, United States
Posts: 8,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The dress is very pretty and feminine, and it doesn't look bad at all the photos, at this photo it looks good and Victoria looks very beautiful.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
The accessories are lovely and Victoria's hairdo perfect as always.

The dress is recycled from Te Deum church service for prince Nicolas in June.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/7...las-suecia.jpg

On Friday, visiting with the king a power and heating plant, a biogas plant and going to a boat ride to see a wind power park. The outfit, consisting of recycled clothes, looks good and very appropriate. The flats are practical to visits at factories and walking on stairs.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNgJlaoXAAAg3e9.jpg
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
http://s02.imageupper.com/1/8/O14407740011629970_1.jpg
It's a great outfit. I love the jacket and shirt.
  #244  
Old 08-29-2015, 01:22 AM
eya eya is offline
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: -, Greece
Posts: 7,285
The dress is nice but on Victoria don't nice at all.
The outfit on Friday very suitable for the event.
  #245  
Old 08-29-2015, 08:02 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 1,336
The bust line is odd on the dress
  #246  
Old 08-29-2015, 08:24 AM
zarat's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Szczecin, Poland
Posts: 744
I think that in case of p.ss Victoria it's her smile that is the greatest asset.
  #247  
Old 08-29-2015, 03:51 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Troy, United States
Posts: 4,057
Very nautical looking! Love her top with the blazer. Not fond of the flats as they look a bit sloppy, but comfortable and practical...
  #248  
Old 08-31-2015, 12:48 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 23,587
Victoria's clutch on Friday, from Hippi Grace.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010030...09965441814240
  #249  
Old 08-31-2015, 06:53 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Palace, Canada
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria's clutch on Friday, from Hippi Grace.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Very nice. I like the strap across, gives it a different look.
  #250  
Old 09-02-2015, 05:56 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 23,587
On Tuesday, at the seminar of Sustainable Seas Initiative.
Recycling Malene Birger shoes and Stella McCartney clutch. Nice outfit for a seminar. I love the shade of blue and it suits well to a Sea event.
http://x.cdn-expressen.se/images/a4/...x1/1560@80.jpg
http://x.cdn-expressen.se/images/e3/...5a/1560@80.jpg
http://x.cdn-expressen.se/images/e0/...a3/1560@80.jpg
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/09/...27/1560@80.jpg

On Wednesday at the conference "Large Parks in Large Cities". Recycling shoes from Yves Saint Laurent and the Hippi Grace clutch. Blue and white is a combination which works for me always.
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/45/...8d/1560@80.jpg
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/42/...88/1560@80.jpg
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/80/...0a/1560@80.jpg
http://w.cdn-expressen.se/images/b1/...b6/1560@80.jpg
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/8c/...e8/1560@80.jpg
http://w.cdn-expressen.se/images/f2/...35/1560@80.jpg
The pistol patterned top comes from swedish Mayla.
Lula pistolmönstrad sidenklänning - Mayla
  #251  
Old 09-02-2015, 06:44 AM
eya eya is offline
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: -, Greece
Posts: 7,285
On tuesday just i love it. I want to see better the earrings seems nice.
The other very elegance just i don't like very much that the sleeve of the coat is shorter . But in general beautiful outfits.
  #252  
Old 09-02-2015, 07:31 AM
Bine221's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 1,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
On Tuesday, at the seminar of Sustainable Seas Initiative.
Recycling Malene Birger shoes and Stella McCartney clutch. Nice outfit for a seminar. I love the shade of blue and it suits well to a Sea event.
http://x.cdn-expressen.se/images/a4/...x1/1560@80.jpg
http://x.cdn-expressen.se/images/e3/...5a/1560@80.jpg
http://x.cdn-expressen.se/images/e0/...a3/1560@80.jpg
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/09/...27/1560@80.jpg

On Wednesday at the conference "Large Parks in Large Cities". Recycling shoes from Yves Saint Laurent and the Hippi Grace clutch. Blue and white is a combination which works for me always.
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/45/...8d/1560@80.jpg
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/42/...88/1560@80.jpg
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/80/...0a/1560@80.jpg
http://w.cdn-expressen.se/images/b1/...b6/1560@80.jpg
http://z.cdn-expressen.se/images/8c/...e8/1560@80.jpg
http://w.cdn-expressen.se/images/f2/...35/1560@80.jpg
The pistol patterned top comes from swedish Mayla.
Lula pistolmönstrad sidenklänning - Mayla

Hmmmm, pistols are Kind of "politically uncorrect", but apart from that it Looks nice....(..)
Bye Bine
  #253  
Old 09-02-2015, 08:04 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Palace, Canada
Posts: 287
Nice outfits on both occasions. She has the ability to tailor her dress to suit each occasion perfectly. Never overdressed, never underdressed it seems.
  #254  
Old 09-02-2015, 11:34 AM
Marty91charmed's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Near Verona and Venice, Italy
Posts: 6,061
Despite the "looseness" of the outift, it managed to look proper and not boring, due to its colors...
__________________
"Yet, walking free upon her own estate
Still,in her solitude, she is the Queen".
  #255  
Old 09-02-2015, 01:01 PM
bertie5252003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,266
I love the white suit the long line jacket is beautiful the splash of colour not overdone.
  #256  
Old 09-02-2015, 04:45 PM
IloveCP's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: -, United States
Posts: 8,773
The first outfit is lovely but I don't like the first outfit.
  #257  
Old 09-02-2015, 05:21 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Troy, United States
Posts: 4,057
I don't care for the first outfit at all. The jacket is too short with the blouse hanging out, and there is too much of that vibrant blue going on.
I don't mind the white outfit as Victoria looks nice in white.
  #258  
Old 09-06-2015, 12:30 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 23,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria looked great in that white suit, and combining it with blue top and shoes was a good idea.

On Saturday, arriving with Mette-Marit to the church service of the Climate Pilgrimage. Pretty dress with a lovely neckline. She looked beautiful, the colours of the dress make her tan look good.
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/V...P1G-thZzox.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/V...KPqmFwLn0x.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/V...eoRRUFY4fx.jpg
This dress is from Prada.
http://www.yoox.com/it/34492959tq/it...eed#dept=women
  #259  
Old 09-07-2015, 05:02 PM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades, United States
Posts: 2,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria looked great in that white suit, and combining it with blue top and shoes was a good idea.

On Saturday, arriving with Mette-Marit to the church service of the Climate Pilgrimage. Pretty dress with a lovely neckline. She looked beautiful, the colours of the dress make her tan look good.
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/V...P1G-thZzox.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/V...KPqmFwLn0x.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/V...eoRRUFY4fx.jpg
I like the dress, too. I am also one of the few who appreciate Mette-Marit's dresses.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
  #260  
Old 03-03-2016, 12:16 PM
IloveCP's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: -, United States
Posts: 8,773
First photo with Oscar:

1

The coat is lovely. She looks very happy.
__________________

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess victoria, princess victoria, princess victoria fashion, princess victoria hats, princess victoria style, princess victorias daytime fashion, royal fashion


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017 dazzling Archives 404 05-19-2017 11:26 AM
Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2015 - December 2015 JessRulz Archives 395 12-08-2015 07:10 AM
Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 24: January 2015 - June 2015 iceflower Archives 395 06-22-2015 10:28 PM
Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2014 - April 2015 dazzling Archives 389 04-26-2015 11:44 AM
Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2005 - June 2009 kwanfan Archives 399 06-18-2009 09:58 AM




Popular Tags
albania ascot 2016 best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit birthday christening of prince alexander coup d'etat crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion denmark duchess of cambridge duke of cambridge fashion poll fashion suggestions jewels king abdullah ii king carl gustaf and queen silvia king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy morgan multiple births murdoch new zealand norway november 2016 october 2016 paris picture of the week prince charles princess beatrice eveningwear princess charlene outfits princess estelle princess madeleine princess marie princess marie hats princess mary princess mary casual style princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess sofia princess stephanie queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen margrethe queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania fashion queen silvia replica september 2016 state visit succession sweden the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats tiara wedding dresses


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:30 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises