Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2005 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the clothes that she has worn during this trip. The red dress is my absolute favorite.

ANP Beeldbank

She just looks so elegant in it, and the color is gorgeous.

I love the clothes that she has worn during this trip. The red dress is my absolute favorite.

ANP Beeldbank

She just looks so elegant in it, and the color is gorgeous.

Your right Victoria looks absolutely stunning in red. Makes her looks so elegant and sophisticated.
x

Crown princess Victoria attends the opening of the European Youth Parliament, EYP, in Stockholm City Hall
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
She is like another woman after her engagement, she looks beautiful. Beautiful outfit and lovely curls.

She is like another woman after her engagement, she looks beautiful. Beautiful outfit and lovely curls.
I completely agree. She looks simply beautiful lately.
I like the dress and shoes alot. The hairdo was a nice change, too.

I love her hair and dress. So simple, yet so elegant and lady-like. You can see how happy she is. She seems to glow.

Her curls are so beautiful, suits her well, I hope she keeps to do that :lol:

I'd had the same thought. Its like we have a new Victoria almost. The black dress, heels and curls were simply very elegant.

CP Victoria looks great indeed :flowers:
I like her with every style of hair but this time she looks just gorgeous in its simplicity.

The most important is her radiant look - since the engagement announcement her appearence becomes more and more better.

I don't think she has changed so much. She is indeed radiant these days, but hasn't she been that always,
before the engagement as well! She is happy, that shows from her face, but I'm sure she will keep her simple style and
one day we'll see the ponytail again. She knows how and when to look suberb and when to have a low profile.
I think we are looking differently at her now.

I think she changed after her engagement.
The outfit is simple & elegant. Her hair looks pretty & make-up looks lovely.

Very simple and very elegant dress :) Nice hairdo and lovely smile. CP seems to be happy :D

I like the skirt (or dress?) and bag. She looks very polished. The bag is especially fabulous. It looks like Louis Vuitton.

Don't like the skirt/dress? A bit too dreary for my taste.
Love the jacket.
Yes I think the bag is LV. Adore the extra detail of the scarf.
x

OK outfit, but the huge bag looked ridiculous.

Both these outfits are just gorgeous on her. Love the scarf on the bag really lifts the outfit. Also agree love the hair down and curly.

Crown Princess Victoria and Dame Jane Godall at the opening of a new breeding facilities for birds at Nordens Ark in south west Sweden. Nordens Ark is a non-profit foundation with the overarching goal to provide a future for endagerede animals through; breeding and reintroduction programmes, research and information.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I think the outfit is very classical.

I don´t like this at all, somehow the shoes don´t match with the outfit.
And her hair, it´s quite awful.
ANP Beeldbank

:previous:
Your quite right lady finn. Her hair is almost school girlish. But her clothes my my, Victoria's clothes get older and older as I see her. She need sto smarten up, just because she's getting married doesn't mean she has to tone down her look. :)
x

I quite like the blouse under the jacket :flowers:
The whole outfit is fine, but nothing special. The shoes are ugly, IMO.

Her outfit was appropriate for what she was doing. She was wearing khakis, which is what Jane Goodall wore when she was doing her work. It is a boring look, but it worked for that particular event, IMO.

Completely dull and boring outfit (that's a mud colored plain jacket that's too short, not khakis), creased white pants, ugly sandals, and messy hair barely held together by a cheap butterfly plastic clip - which does NOT count as a hairdo in my book.
As for dressing appropriately for the occasion, there's another lady in the picture who did just that, namely the very well put together Jane Goodall.
Dressing down should have its limits. People connected to an engagement, even if it's in the middle of nowhere, do expect a Royal to show up, and IMO there should at least be some reference to being royal in the way this Royal looks. There's none whatsoever here.

The outfit is nice, but the bag is too big IMO.
Bags that big are known as USK's! Or, to the uninitiated . . . . Urban Suvival Kits. I think Victoria must not have had an Aide or LIW and so, instead of giving those dinky little clutchbags she usually carries regular feeding from the USK carried by a lower escelon flunky, has been reduced to carrying the kit herself. :ermm:

Not a good look! She looks like she's packed for the weekend! :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom