Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2005 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks very messy in the top two pictures. Her outfit in the third picture is very boring. She needs to do something different with her hair.

She looks like a business woman in the last picture, and a boringly dressed one at that...

A businesswoman's secretary, maybe - but even then, a secretary who needs to make more of an effort regarding her appearance.
Touroing the Greek theater she has no hairdo, no make up, no accessories, and that pant suit looks as if the fabric was cut from cardboard. This is no way for a Crown Princess to dress for an official visit to a foreign country.
It was even worse when she was arriving at the airport, with her messy hair held unsufficiently together with a 99 cent plastic butterfly clip.
Wanting to project a 'serious' image is one thing, looking just shabby is quite another.

Yes,she has to do something more with almost...everything!For me,she looked older than her age and this is no good.And I also noticed some wrinkles on her neck.She disappointed me completely.These women can get all the help they need and Victoria here looks as if she totally "let herself go"...

I like this outfit very much. The coat is very beautiful.

This is a nice improvement! I like the coat. The style is very flattering and feminine. It would be nice to see her in some brighter colors, though. I just don't understand why she continues to wear this ponytail. It looks like something a university student would wear.

A businesswoman's secretary, maybe - but even then, a secretary who needs to make more of an effort regarding her appearance.
Touroing the Greek theater she has no hairdo, no make up, no accessories, and that pant suit looks as if the fabric was cut from cardboard. This is no way for a Crown Princess to dress for an official visit to a foreign country.
It was even worse when she was arriving at the airport, with her messy hair held unsufficiently together with a 99 cent plastic butterfly clip.
Wanting to project a 'serious' image is one thing, looking just shabby is quite another.
Boris,your comment seems harsh but I really can't disagree.I really love princess Victoria but I was very disapointed by her look of the first day:nonono:.
Her outfit of the second day looks much better but again I hate this ponytail and again no make-up.
She really needs to change her hairdoo ,she is no longer a small schoolgirl

Today was a huge improvement! I love the two tones of grey, they look good on her. A little more lip colour with them wouldn't have hurt though...

She looks better,today.The coat is very flattering & lovely. The color is very nice,too.

I've always thought that Princess Victoria has a bad taste in matter of fashion . But, after being searching for a long time what's wrong with her, I think now that most of her fashion disasters come in fact from her hair .
Her last suit with coat could look nice . But she ruins all with this horrible ponytail ! Princess Mary or Queen Rania would have had of far more sophisticate hair-do with this kind of suit ... Why on earth do we always have to see this ponytail ????:bang:

I've always thought that Princess Victoria has a bad taste in matter of fashion . But, after being searching for a long time what's wrong with her, I think now that most of her fashion disasters come in fact from her hair .
Her last suit with coat could look nice . But she ruins all with this horrible ponytail ! Princess Mary or Queen Rania would have had of far more sophisticate hair-do with this kind of suit ... Why on earth do we always have to see this ponytail ????:bang:

Maybe simply to give everyone a good cause to baa or beef or nag .... people find something anyway. It is like the one error made for the auditor or tax inspector ... they keep on searching until they find something, so let's give them something tiny, minor voluntarily rather than waiting until they find something big :D:previous::D. It is a strategy to keep life easy :ROFLMAO:

I find life even simpler:
The ponytail is simply bad.
Not flattering on her, not appropriate for many occasions, not nicely executed, not age-appropriate anymore, not prettily 'upgraded' by hair accessories, not ever varied = bad.

No,Boris.I believe the ponytail was "executed" by her indeed :whistling:

No,Boris.I believe the ponytail was "executed" by her indeed :whistling:
:lol:Indeed... there was even a video clip of her on board of a plane on the way to an engagement in the Swedish countryside last year, and it showed her 'executing' the ponytail herself - with a rubberband, but without a comb or a mirror anywhere in sight.
She really has gorgeous hair with a natural wave, as you can see whenever she wears it open - which is all too rare. Just fighting the wave and volume by pulling it back so tightly and severe is quite a waste... she also looks ten years younger with open hair.

I disagree I think her hair looks wonderful and simple.
Her outfit reflects Victorias sense of style. She knows when to dress up and what to where but she knows when to be simple, not to deflect from what she's doing.

x
:cool::rolleyes:

I like this outfit a lot:simple and beautiful. The blue jacket is lovely. Her hair is ok, it hasn´t got any special thing, but it looks good.

The airport arrival with her hair in the butterfly clip is inexcusable - dirty looking hair with the cheap hair accessory is something not fit for a princess. No make-up either. What an insult to the hosts!
Victoria has lovely hair. At least she doesn't have a lot of layered pieces or bangs to contend with.
There are beautiful hair accessories which one can find now. Hair bands (Alice bands), barrettes, even fancy elastics for the pony tail. Even if Victoria tied a pretty ribbon around the ponytail elastic, that would be an improvement.

I loved the jacket!!A very fresh look that suits her age so well.

I have to agree with most posters in that I like the jacket too. The colour is nice & the detailing in the sleeves cuffs adds an interest factor. The pants are fine.

Ok, I have to ask: How is no make up an insult? I understand how being upset with the hair, and the clothes, but a fuss over no make up? Is there some unwritten rule that I dont know about out there that say that every single female after puberty must wear make up? If someone looks fine without make up, then why do they have to wear it? And for all we know, she very well might be wearing make up, just too light for us to notice or wore off. And if she isn't then (to me) that shows that she has confidence in herself and feel comfortable in her skin, and considering her past issues is a good thing. If this was a gala what would be competently different then I would agree, but for a day event it's a must? I know looking well put together is nessasary, but a makeup requirement? I'm sure the makeup companies would be over joyed at the idea of wearing make up a law..

I really like this blue jacket on Victoria (I like the white version on Letizia, too). The color is really pretty on Victoria, and I like the sleeves. The scarf looks nice with the jacket, and I am glad to see her wearing a brighter color.

The sleeves & the blue jacket are very lovely. Especially,I like the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom