Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2005 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like Kate Middleton in that picture (or rather, Kate looks a bit like her).

With her mother,
the opening of the solemn church meeting at Uppsala Cathedral Tuesday September 23, 2008 in Uppsala 100 km north of capital city Stockholm, Sweden

ANP Beeldbank ANP Beeldbank

It is the black and white from greeting... someone at the airport. :rolleyes:
Well its from the time before the bright pink Natan, either Luxembourg or Brazil maybe???

The jacket does not have the black belt that I think she wore with it last time.

I think she looks very good again. Nice clean, fine lines; polished outfit... :)

There are 2 more pics at ANP for those who are interested.

Crown Princess Victoria during the opening of the "Brain Research Foundation Day" today in Uppsala
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
I don´t like this outfit very much.

I like this outfit, its modern and good for her bodyshape. she has a nice body so well done to promote it :flowers:

With her mother,

ANP Beeldbank ANP Beeldbank

It is the black and white from greeting... someone at the airport. :rolleyes:
Well its from the time before the bright pink Natan, either Luxembourg or Brazil maybe???

The jacket does not have the black belt that I think she wore with it last time.

I think she looks very good again. Nice clean, fine lines; polished outfit... :)

There are 2 more pics at ANP for those who are interested.
Marmi you are right, Victorias outfit is repeat

Black-white suit, worn during the statevisit from Greece, May 2008 http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2008/PPE08052006.jpg

I love this blouse! The color and style look great on Victoria.

Crown Princess Victoria during the opening of the "Brain Research Foundation Day" today in Uppsala
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
I don't like this outfit too. Bad combination. Just like she was wake up and wear that what she has within reach.

I don't like her hat which she wore in Uppsala Cathedral.

Her outfit from the opening of the Parliamnet is really nice. She look better than Madeleine.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

I love the blouse, but am not so keen on the skirt...
There are so many other colours and styles of skirt she could (and thus still can :)) choose to wear with which would be much better...

Crown Princess Victoria today at the unveiling of the Latvian stand at Gothenburg book fair, talking with former Latvian President Vaira Vike-Freiberga.
ANP Beeldbank
IBL Bildbyrå
IBL Bildbyrå
Beautiful blouse.

I'm in two minds about this one. On the one hand the top is very nice, but on the other, I almost think that its design ages her. Nice colour though.

By Lady Finn:
Crown Princess Victoria today at the unveiling of the Latvian stand at Gothenburg book fair, talking with former Latvian President Vaira Vike-Freiberga.
ANP Beeldbank

I love this blouse!! :flowers:
I like the color of it and the shape of it. The details make the whole blouse. I'm a bit tired of big patterns and screaming colors, so this blouse is very nice in my opinion.

Yes it is great. The skirt is nice too.
The microphone is an interesting accessory! lol

I like the color of the blouse, but paired with that skirt, it looks like something a flight attendant would wear.

I wish she wouldn't put her hair in a ponytail all the time. Her hair is so lovely!

I like the color of the blouse, but paired with that skirt, it looks like something a flight attendant would wear.

Atually, i think you may a point there. Maybe its even that ponytail which is the finishing "flight attendant" touch...? :rolleyes:

I seem to be the only one who likes her wearing a ponytail, especially the high ponytail that is fashionable these days (see Charlotte Casiraghi, for example). It gives a lift to her features, making them look crisp and efficient (the "flight attendant" look, that's true, but in a way, what's wrong with that if it suits her features?), and her face is still unlined with a beautiful structure that is enhanced by the hairstyle. It gives both formality and informality to her appearance (in the U.S, the ponytail is rather reserved for the "going to work out" look), and suits her age. She hits it just right with her choice of outfits. She looks young, modern, but as if she "means business" too.

iloveroyals, its not so much the ponytail itself, as the frequency which Victoria wears it
when well chosen, yes it does flatter her

That blue blouse and black skirt, is not looking good in my opinion. It looks like CP Victoria has taken a dive into her mother or into P Lillians closet. Those clothes are aging her. A lot! they are clothes that usually are worn by older ladies, but do not look good on a 31 year old female.

I usually like CP Victorias clothes, but this time I roll the dice to two.
Not a good choice of clothe this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom