Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2005 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Victoria has looked wonderful lately, truely wonderful, IMO.
She does herself and her country very proud.

Crown Princess Victoria visited today the Brig Tre Kronor af Stockholm, modelled after Gladan, a Brig built in 1857 as a cargo navy ship. Victoria is godmother of the ship.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
It was a warm day in Stockholm.

Victoria looks lovely. I like sunglasses. :flowers:

Crown princess Victoria and Princess Madeleine opened the Sigvard Bernadotte exhibition in Sofiero.
PPE
PPE
PPE
I love the colour of Victoria´s dress. They both look lovely in a very warm summer day.

Crown princess Victoria and Princess Madeleine opened the Sigvard Bernadotte exhibition in Sofiero.
PPE
PPE
PPE
I love the colour of Victoria´s dress. They both look lovely in a very warm summer day.

Nice pics.She looks nice in blue dress.

PPE
PPE
PPE

Victoria looks so nice in this color! It is very pretty on her.

Crown princess Victoria today at the baptism of princess Eleonore of Belgium.
Absolutely lovely outfit.
Daylife
Daylife

she looks absolutly lovely. :wub:

Getty

She looks perfect. Appropriate colour, beatiful cut. Very flattering.

Victoria's suit at the baptism was gorgeous!! It fit her perfectly. I liked that it was glittery, but not too over the top glittery. Perfect for the event.

What a beautiful suit, very flattering. The color was also great. I liked the top part very much and the litle tie ribbon.

The outfitt for the cristening of eléonore was from Natan

I usually don't like Victoria's fashion, but for once, I have to say that her suit is beautiful ...:wub:

The outfitt for the cristening of eléonore was from Natan

Natan!! I have to say, I am abit shcoked because it looks like couture & usually Natan's creations arent my cup of tea. Is this the first time she wears Natan?

No I dont think it is. I could VERY easily be wrong, but I think that someone said that the bright pink she wore out for what I'd refer to as an "airport meet and greet" is Natan

she wore very beautiful dress from Natan on the Opening of new Opera in Oslo in April.

CP Victoria's pink 'state visit welcome' outfit was by Natan, like many other recent items of her daywear.
The evening skirt and jacket worn at Oslo were not a Natan but an Escada design.
I'd actually be surprised if Victoria's very beautiful suit worn for the christening should really turn out to be made by Natan. The detailing on it looks a bit too subtle and the whole outfit too exquisitely made to be within Natan's reach.
The question why so many Royal ladies continue to appear in his clothes is a mystery to me. Apart from a few exceptions, his tailoring skills are minimal, the fabrics used inferior and the very similar styles repetetive.

Go Victoria!

Wow! I really must say Victoria updated her look these last few months! The suit worn at the christening in Belgium, the gala dress at the Opera in Oslo and the dress at Prince Joachim's wedding - simply amazing!

Yesterday crown princess Victoria handed out the ”Baltic Sea Leadership Award” to president Tarja Halonen of Finland.
ANP Beeldbank
WWF Sweden
Today crown princess Victoria handed out the "Export Hermes" prize of the Swedish Trade Council to Cibes Lift, a manufacturer of screwdriven platform lifts.
GD

The opening of the Parliament in Stockholm - Victoria wears a new suit which makes her look very slender and elegant.
she looks stunning!
First picture:
http://i35.tinypic.com/33kdvmb.jpg (anp)

Last edited:
indeed CP Victoria looks great :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom