Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2005 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown dress
29.08.2006 Crown Princess Victoria in Shanghai
22.08.2006 Stockholm Junior Water Prize 2006. Stockholm, Sweden

Photos from Polfoto

1st: Crown Princess Victoria in Shanghai 29.08.2006
2nd: Polar Music Prize 2006

Photos from Polfoto

Red jacket with four black buttons
18.05.2006 Stocholm At the exhibition "Our Queen - party and everyday life"
08.10.2006 STOCKHOLM Crown Princess Victoria and Princess Madeleine attends a church service celebrating the 700-year anniversary of Storkyrkan cathedral in Stockholm, Sweden.

Photos from Polfoto and anp-photo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The same jacket and hat
21.01.2006 The baptism ceremony of the baby of Danish Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik at the chapel of Castle Christianborg on Copenhagen, Denmark
30.04.2006 Luncheon at stockholm Town Hall

Photos from Polfoto

Victoria has recycled this black dress with white belt twice so far

Photos from GettyImage and Polfoto

in Australia 11 March 2005

in Shanghai 31 August 2006

I like Victoria so much, Madeline is pretty and more alluring but Victoria is so beautiful and simple and I think she make an awesome leader esp before the onset of all the new female rulers, eg Catarina and Ingrid

I like this dress too - its feminine and with beautiful details and colour. I think that Victoria is looking great in it.

This is a photo from the Wikimedia Commons

Princess Victoria recycling bright red outfit (sorry but not one of my favourites)

Photos from Polfoto

19.11.2005 Victoria arrives at Monaco's Cathedrale for the pontifical mass as part of Prince Albert II of Monaco's enthronement ceremonies

31.03.2005 Victoria at the Stockholm Castle during the Latvian President visit.

12.06.2004 Princess Victoria, godmother of the dutch Princess Catharina-Amalia, arrives for Amalia's christening at the Large or Saint Jacobs church in The Hague
12.04.2003 Victoria after the wedding ceremony of Belgium's Princess Claire Coombs and Belgium's Prince Laurent at the Cathedral of St. Michael and St. Gudula in Brussels, Belgium.

Photos from Polfoto and GettyImages

Princess Victoria recycling bright blue outfit at the celebrations of Sweden's National Day on June 6, 2006 (1st photo) and during her visit to Turkey on June 2005.

Photos from Polfoto

State Visit to denmark

May 9, 2007 (ppe) - a beautiful suit, i think it really flattered her body
May 10, 2007 (anp) - another beautiful white suit.She should wear white more often, looks good on her

The Satorialist on Style.com recently visited Stockholm to checkout the lastest trends in Street fashion.

There are a couple of styles that I believe would suit Victoria if she stepped out of the box when it comes to everyday fashion. My http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/first choice, leggings and a sixties style swing coat.

GlitteringTiaras said:
The Satorialist on Style.com recently visited Stockholm to checkout the lastest trends in Street fashion.

There are a couple of styles that I believe would suit Victoria if she stepped out of the box when it comes to everyday fashion. My first choice, leggings and a sixties style swing coat.

Victoria in leggings? i dont see that & wouldnt like to see it either, Mandeleine maybe.
I could see this on Victoria

This is a great outfit but would look better for a cocktail party

May 11, 2007 last day of state visit to Denmark - picture

dazzling said:
Victoria in leggings? i dont see that & wouldnt like to see it either, Mandeleine maybe.
I could see this on Victoria

:lol: But you see that's my point. No one would suspect Victoria in black leggings with a chic swing coat to top it off. She has a fantastic toned body, and believe she could pull it off.

I take chances in fashion (I like to mix and max) and wear something, even if it was just one time, that I normally wouldn't.

GlitteringTiaras said:

There are a couple of styles that I believe would suit Victoria if she stepped out of the box when it comes to everyday fashion. My first choice, leggings and a sixties style swing coat.
omg! off topic this may be, but are all Swedish girls this stylish? Madeleine looks truly tarty compared to the bulk of these girls photographed on the streets of Stockholm. I can see the Victoria-angle here though! She would look great in a lot of those outfits! Truly Swedish girl, Vikkan is! No wonder she's so popular there.

GlitteringTiaras said:
:lol: But you see that's my point. No one would suspect Victoria in black leggings with a chic swing coat to top it off. She has a fantastic toned body, and believe she could pull it off.

I take chances in fashion (I like to mix and max) and wear something, even if it was just one time, that I normally wouldn't.

I do see them on Victoria but not on her as a Crown princess, thats the point:)
I myself love to mix match & take chances, whats fashion without that?!

dazzling said:
I do see them on Victoria but not on her as a Crown princess, thats the point:)
I myself love to mix match & take chances, whats fashion without that?!

You're right, but just once I would love to see her take a chance.:flowers:

Could you see her wearing a Hussein Chalayan, Zac Posen, or Viktor and Rolf?:D That would be great.

princess olga said:
omg! off topic this may be, but are all Swedish girls this stylish? Madeleine looks truly tarty compared to the bulk of these girls photographed on the streets of Stockholm. I can see the Victoria-angle here though! She would look great in a lot of those outfits! Truly Swedish girl, Vikkan is! No wonder she's so popular there.

Yes, isn´t this link truly comforting :wub: If one is watching Madeleine a lot and so doesn´t get so much in contact with non Stureplan ppl and non wannabe Stureplan ppl.

GlitteringTiaras said:
You're right, but just once I would love to see her take a chance.:flowers:

Could you see her wearing a Hussein Chalayan, Zac Posen, or Viktor and Rolf?:D That would be great.

Yes i agree, if she did take a chance just once, i think, Victoria hweself would change. Its good to change from time to time.

I could see zac posen & Vicktor & rolf on her but without Victor&Rorld fuss on bows:ROFLMAO: I's also see, oscar de la renta, marni, Bottege veneta, chloe, 3.1 philip lim, and carolina herrera, my list could go own :lol:

I believe the ensemble was appropriate for the event and place she visited. Anything too short or revealing may have been offensive.

Nevertheless, I would love to see Victoria wear Marc Jacobs or Zac Posen some time in the future. I believe these designers wuld look fantastic on her.

Crown Princess Victoria wore this outfit during the visit to the UAE - somewhat modern, but Muslim country. I think it is a sensible choice.

Last edited:
I tnow that the country has its own traditions an look to clothes for woman. it's just strange to see victoria in such outfit.

Well historically speaking the UAE is very conservative. However as it's marketing itself as a beach resort and a tourist attraction I find it more than a little hypocritical that they expect visiting Royals to dress conservatively as well.

Victoria wearing a brown dress today (29-04-2008):

Front View
Side View

ANP

I don't like her look. I don't like the sleeves of the dress and the cut of the collar.
The color is quite boring.
Maybe this dress would look much better with some bigger jewels. maybe a big necklace or big earrings... and with a better hairdo. The ponytail makes her look quite causal.

Victoria wearing a brown dress today (29-04-2008):

Front View
Side View

ANP

I don't like her look. I don't like the sleeves of the dress and the cut of the collar.
The color is quite boring.
Maybe this dress would look much better with some bigger jewels. maybe a big necklace or big earrings... and with a better hairdo. The ponytail makes her look quite causal.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the dress would look better if the sleeves didn't look as tight as they do.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the dress would look better if the sleeves didn't look as tight as they do.

I agree. I also think that once upon a time this dress was owned by Queen Silvia. Its ages her big time!!:ermm:

Princess Victoria is usually on target with her fashion choices. I just don't like her in glasses. They don't suit her face and it kind of looks like she couldn't take the time to put in lenses. (I guess sometimes her eyes are irritated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom