Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 1: April 2005 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice blouse! she looks good in jewel tones!

Swedish Crown Princess Victoria pictured when handing out the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award (ALMA Award) to the Tamer Institute for Community Education in Ramallah during a ceremony at the Concert Hall in Stockholm, Sweden, 02 June 2009. The ALMA is presented every year. The award total is SEK 5 million (467,000 Euros), making it the biggest international children's and young people's literature award in the world.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

The top is stunning, really really suits Victoria.
x

ANP Beeldbank

Crown Princess Victoria on 5 June, 2009, attended an exhibition at the Royal Palace in Stockholm commemorating the bicentennial of the splitting of the Swedish-Finnish union.

Stunning outfit for Victoria; the colour is incredible.
x

I really like this blue dress. The shape and color are very flattering on Victoria. I also like the black belt that she paired with the dress. It is the perfect width for the dress. I do wish that she would have worn her hair down, though.

ANP Beeldbank

Crown Princess Victoria on 5 June, 2009, attended an exhibition at the Royal Palace in Stockholm commemorating the bicentennial of the splitting of the Swedish-Finnish union.

Stunning outfit for Victoria; the colour is incredible.
x
Beautiful dress!! She looks stunning. She is looking really beautiful lately :rolleyes:

What a beautiful dress, simple yet very elegant.
Victoria does look exceptionally beautiful and happy lately, engagement certainly suits her!

She can just do no wrong in my eyes. The colour is stunning on her thanks for posting.

It's a wonderful dress. The colors are lovely & I like the sandals a lot.

The dress is a repeat, designed by Armani.
It doesn't look as if it was fitted individually on her, which it should be - it's rather too wide overall.

The dress is a repeat, designed by Armani.

The first time was recently, in Brazila I believe.

I dont particularly like it for some reason, but I can put my finger on why.

Sorry, but this pseudo Chanel suit is way too old for her, too formal for the occasion, and again not fitted well - far too big.

Pseudo Chanel?Are we sure about that?She's a CP,she can afford a Chanel suit,right?I liked it a lot,by the way.

I think she looks outstanding!!! Simply Smashing!!! The suit is a classic and she wears it well!

I don't care for the suit on Victoria. It is a classic style, but it looks a bit too old for her. I would have liked to see her in a flowy dress, or something more girly.

I have to agree with some of you. This suit is not good for Victoria, I would like to see just the jacket with a nice pair of off white pants or even a pair of black pants with a great cream & black shoe.

She would have loked better if the suit was more fitted to her figure.
But all in all she look ok, but not more than ok. :flowers:

Crown Princess Victoria receives Zimbabwean Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai at the royal castle in Stockholm. Tsvangirai is on a short official visit to Sweden.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Lovely coloured dress.

The dress is lovely, but I find it too simple. She should wear another hairdo and some accesories. But she looks nice.

The dress is beautiful.I think it needs a nice brooch to make it more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom