The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Victoria in Syracuse yesterday
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Her outfit is ok, but her hair is again quite awful.

Old 02-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Cool

I disagree I think her hair looks wonderful and simple.
Her outfit reflects Victorias sense of style. She knows when to dress up and what to where but she knows when to be simple, not to deflect from what she's doing.

x

Old 02-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like this outfit a lot:simple and beautiful. The blue jacket is lovely. Her hair is ok, it hasn´t got any special thing, but it looks good.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 02-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Courtier

The airport arrival with her hair in the butterfly clip is inexcusable - dirty looking hair with the cheap hair accessory is something not fit for a princess. No make-up either. What an insult to the hosts!
Victoria has lovely hair. At least she doesn't have a lot of layered pieces or bangs to contend with.
There are beautiful hair accessories which one can find now. Hair bands (Alice bands), barrettes, even fancy elastics for the pony tail. Even if Victoria tied a pretty ribbon around the ponytail elastic, that would be an improvement.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Royal Highness

I loved the jacket!!A very fresh look that suits her age so well.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have to agree with most posters in that I like the jacket too. The colour is nice & the detailing in the sleeves cuffs adds an interest factor. The pants are fine.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Aristocracy

Ok, I have to ask: How is no make up an insult? I understand how being upset with the hair, and the clothes, but a fuss over no make up? Is there some unwritten rule that I dont know about out there that say that every single female after puberty must wear make up? If someone looks fine without make up, then why do they have to wear it? And for all we know, she very well might be wearing make up, just too light for us to notice or wore off. And if she isn't then (to me) that shows that she has confidence in herself and feel comfortable in her skin, and considering her past issues is a good thing. If this was a gala what would be competently different then I would agree, but for a day event it's a must? I know looking well put together is nessasary, but a makeup requirement? I'm sure the makeup companies would be over joyed at the idea of wearing make up a law..
Old 02-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Princess Victoria in Syracuse yesterday
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Her outfit is ok, but her hair is again quite awful.
That jacket is similiar to a white version worn By Letizia last year
http://i38.tinypic.com/2eyaxzs.jpg

this visit has been quite relaxed and i think it is reflected in the more casual nature of Victoria's fashion

Old 02-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Heir Apparent

I really like this blue jacket on Victoria (I like the white version on Letizia, too). The color is really pretty on Victoria, and I like the sleeves. The scarf looks nice with the jacket, and I am glad to see her wearing a brighter color.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Heir Apparent

The sleeves & the blue jacket are very lovely. Especially,I like the color.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:20 AM
Royal Highness

Blue jacket looks very nice on CP Victoria
Old 02-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Victoria opened the “Exploring a new identity” Swedish fashion and design exhibition in London

http://i43.tinypic.com/3449uhc.jpg
GettyImages

Seriously?I like this look on her. It's something new... I especially like the colour of the top and the skinny pants.

Old 02-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Royal Highness

Her outfit is very girlish and fashionable,I love it!!She's still so young,she can leave those boring outfits she sometimes wears for the future(when she reaches at least the age of 70...).
Old 02-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Courtier

Fun outfit, and she seems to be having a lot of fun!... I would like to see the hair do better cause it looks a bit matronly for me... IMO THIS was an excellent time to wear a cool ponytail...

*thumbs up to Victoria *
Old 02-05-2009, 09:56 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks very fashionable! I love that shade of purple, and the skinny pants look very nice on her.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Gentry

Location: Her Royal Highness lives in Beverly Hills California, United States
I like Princess Victoria She seems like a nice person.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakynthi View Post
Her outfit is very girlish and fashionable,I love it!!She's still so young,she can leave those boring outfits she sometimes wears for the future(when she reaches at least the age of 70...).
I'm with you on that on iakynthi!

She looks wonderfully fashionable, the colour and style is terrific. The jewelry is a perfect foil for her outfit, especially the earrings, the shoes and clutch bag are perfect, but the hair is truely divine.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well, it's a whole 1960s retro look, from head to toe. She could join one of the girl groups from that era on stage right away, which is a lot of fun, but not exactly elegant - a bit too much of a costume.
The hairstyle is a completely new look for her, it suits her very well and I'd really love to see her repeat it without being part of an overall look like this one.
While the blouse has a wonderful rich color, those very tight crumpling satin leggings/pants are absolutely not my cup of tea. Ann-Margaret wore them better back in 1964.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:19 AM
Royal Highness

Of course it's retro.90% of fashion nowadays is retro,vintage or whatever you want to call it.But with a very fresh touch That's why I prefer seeing Victoria like that,she's only 32 after all
Old 02-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Heir Apparent

The outfit is very lovely. Especially,the color is very lovely. She looks very fashionable.

Tags
crown princess victoria, daytime fashion, fashion, style