Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 2: December 2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hair!... She looks like a lion! Apart from that, she is looking nice. I don't know what she tried to do with the hair though.

This evening gown is really glamorous & feminine.CP Victoria looks stunning.

I don't like pink and red combination of colors. But the cut of the dress is nice though.

Princess Victoria, wearing in the red long dress, captivates me at once.
She is so stunning and pretty in it.

:previous: I love the that Princess Victoria is morphing into Victoria the Woman! She seems to be trying different looks with her hair down, sort of more bounce, wave etc, an altogether softer, more romantic look.

That there is an occasional "miss" along with all the "hits" is only to be expected. It is, after all, early days yet.

The red & pink evening gown is amazing!Usually red & pink is not a successful combo for clothes,but this dress is the exception.A quite outstanding piece!

Ok.
Why we must waite for so long too see the beauty of Victoria?
Of course she wear few stuning gowns in the past but that what she
show us on for last months is :clap: She must waite to engagements?!
I know that there are various definitions of beauty but this time I mean her
true inside beauty and some of outside too.

I like this white-brown dress.
But could anyone post better photos of this dress?
Do you have dress bacj view?

Crown princess Victoria at the wedding of her friends, Ellen Stendahl and Jan Dinkelspiel, on Saturday:
Hola
PurePeople
PurePeople
What a lovely coloured and beautiful dress. Volymnous colours suite Victoria well. Nice hairdo and gorgeous earrings.

That´s a beautiful dress. The colour and the cut are lovely.:flowers:
I like her with that hairdo, she looks elegant.

The dress is lovely so is the colors. I like all the ruffler/layers down the front. The pleates on the bust area is abit old but looks nice with the dress. I love the shoes and the hair do is just very neat.

Crown princess Victoria at the wedding of her friends, Ellen Stendahl and Jan Dinkelspiel, on Saturday:
Hola
PurePeople
PurePeople
What a lovely coloured and beautiful dress. Volymnous colours suite Victoria well. Nice hairdo and gorgeous earrings.

This is really nice dress, I like this vibrant color and ruffles. Plus good shoes and lovely hairdo. CP looks here fantastic :).

CP Victoria is getting higher and higher!Both dresses,the pink & the black floral one,are amazing!She has taken her style to a new level lately!
I also noticed that she looks more feminine than ever.I can't imagine her after the wedding!

The dress is the same one by Matthew Williamson which was worn by CP Mary for her husband's 40th birthday last year, only in a different color sheme and unfortunately a couple of sizes too big.
While Mary was wise enough to keep her styling and accessories simple along with such a rather attention-grabbing dress, IMO Victoria overdid everything:
Louder colors of the dress, combined with large colorful earrings, an unflattering big hairdo (remeniscent of the unfortunate ones the former Princess Alexandra of Denmark used to wear) and, a complete mismatch, ultraconservative black pumps.
Regrettably, this is close to a real fashion victim apearance.
Over-exaggerating doesn't equal 'more feminine'. And if some can't imagine her to get even more feminine in this direction after the wedding, then I'd rather not imagine it either.
CP Victoria looks best in classic designs along simple lines, with sharp tailoring and in strong, solid colors.

I love this dress for Victoria! she has definitively adopted a modern style that fits her very well!

So this dress is also from Matthew Williamson because it's true that is very similar to Mary's one!

Victoria does seem to make bolder choices for the Polar music awards.

I really like the dress, but I feel that the hair is a bit much for it. You cant really appreciate the colouring and detail of the dress with everything else going on.

Hola
PurePeople
PurePeople

Love Love Love it. :flowers: She looks incredible as does Daniel in White tie. :)

Princess Victoria today! She looks so great. Defenitly she's growing since her engagement.

ANP Beeldbank

Btw, her dress remins me to this one of Princess Mary.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08ii/cumpleanos-federico2a.jpg

Victoria looks lovely, nice to see her trying a new hair-do
ANP Beeldbank
Victoria´s dress looks to be this from Matthew Williamson:
Matthew Williamson Spring 2007 Ready-to-Wear Collection Slideshow on Style.com

Yeah I think the dress is Matthew Williamson. It's stunning, her hair is wonderful, the accesories are perfect. It's similar to Mary's but Victoria has her own turn on it. :flowers:

Wow! This is magical. The colour and cut of this dress is so soft and romantic, gently ruffled without being OTT! She glows.

Her hair is fabulous, somehow just a little softer around her face and her accessories; earrings, shoes, bag and wrap are terrific!

Victoria looks lovely, nice to see her trying a new hair-do. ANP Beeldbank
I loved her hair so much I keep wondering how the hairstyle would have looked at the above wedding. I am not so keen on the dress, however it is a radical change from her usual severe classic look and for that alone cannot be faulted.

Love Love Love it. :flowers: She looks incredible as does Daniel in White tie. :)

Yeah I think the dress is Matthew Williamson. It's stunning, her hair is wonderful, the accesories are perfect. It's similar to Mary's but Victoria has her own turn on it. :flowers:
but where to buy it? it is beautiful?

Hola! - Victoria de Suecia y Mary de Dinamarca, dos princesas y un mismo vestido
I like Victoria´s version of the dress much more than Mary´s, the colours in Victoria´s dress are lovely. Victoria´s hair is beautiful from the side and back, but from the front it could have been different.
Back view:
SvenskDam
Front:
SvenskDam

Lotta Wretman writes in SvenskDam, that Victoria´s sandals at the wedding was from Natan.
Kronprinsessan Victoria trippar fram i guldiga Natan. | Lottas kungliga modeblogg

yes, the dress is actually the same model in a different colour. i liked it on mary, but i think i prefer the colours victoria's has (although not sure about the hair!). the cut is lovely on both.

Thank you for the back view,LadyFinn!Now we all have the chance to admire this amazing hairdo as well as the black high heels!She's stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom