Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 2: December 2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her_Majesty you did a great job with all the dresses.

i wonder if the dresses are taken care of so that we can see all her dresses in the future.
like the queens nobel dresses.

CPss Victoria's halter necked style dress looked great with the blue coloured sash with the order of Seraphim. She also had a beautiful clutch bag. :flowers:

Her fiance, Mr. Daniel Westling looked rather dashing in white tie. Perhaps, after their wedding(marriage)next year, he might receive the order of the Seraphim.

:flowers:

CPss Victoria's halter necked style dress looked great with the blue coloured sash with the order of Seraphim. She also had a beautiful clutch bag. :flowers:

Her fiance, Mr. Daniel Westling looked rather dashing in white tie. Perhaps, after their wedding(marriage)next year, he might receive the order of the Seraphim.

:flowers:

I´m absolutely certain that Daniel will receive the Seraphim order after their wedding.

Here´s a picture from last night, from ANP:
ANP Beeldbank

The gown is just beautiful the colour looks amazing on her. Love the hair down much softer on her face am not sure I like that tiara either ..... I should be so lucky I'd have that many to chose from that I would make a bad choice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria is glowing here!So were these pictures taken last night or are they older?

Victoria is glowing here!So were these pictures taken last night or are they older?
The pictures posted by LadyFinn were taken in march 2008 and the ones posted by me were taken last night ;) .

Wow!Which means that Victoria repeated the same dress combined with the same tiara the same month...How about March 2007,2006,2005 etc.?lol

Alright,thank you,Her Majesty!Two years in a row:the same look at the same event.I wonder why.As far as I remember,only Letizia has done the same(her outfit with the huge silver/green skirt).

Actually not the same event, and 2008, not '07 - the pics of CP Victoria in the same dress and tiara, but with the red sash of the Romanian order, are from the welcome banquet during the state visit from Romania to Sweden last year.
The dress could be much better in a color instead of such a non-color, and the pleated fabric does not exactly look exquisite - there could be more flow to it.
But the bad thing about the overall look is IMHO that the tiara (which I like) and the dress cancel each other out in terms of style.
1940s-inspired halterneck and romantic Napoleonic design just clash, so I'd say that this was a combination not really worth repeating.

That's a gorgeous gown, love the details on the chiffon overlay.

I like this dress but not the shoes. Imagine this dress but longer with train and with tiara for example...

Hm, is this the mysterious potato sack everyone keeps referring to left and right? I always wondered what one would look like, not that bad I think. ;) The color looks lovely, but the collar seems odd to me, not sure why.

Apart from the vibrant color, which is a nice shade of pink, it's just a sack indeed.
The dog collar is too massive and glued with unappealing glitter (an unfortunate specialty of Natan...), and the cut is less than exquisite (another unfortunate specialty of Natan...) with far too much fabric gathered thickly at the neck and therefore not allowing for a nice flow.
I just hope we won't see variations of this unflattering design over the next few months on Maxima, Mathilde, Maria Theresa, etc. - :whistling:

I actually think that the dress is good, the neck piece could be a bit smaller but the color was nice and she looked great. This was a very age appropriate dress. Also, her hair looked stunning.

Hm, is this the mysterious potato sack everyone keeps referring to left and right? . . . . . .
Nice neck, tanned and buffed sholders and arms, great legs. . . . . . yes indeed, Victoria has the style and carriage to carry off a sack, albeit a very nice colour. Surprisingly, if you ignore the bulky neckline of the dress, the fall and drape is incredible, the length exactly right.

It hints at what is beneath, and is somehow both sexy and yet feminine and romantic. ;)

Last edited:
Princess Victoria resembles a little girl at the first pic.
I love her earrings at the last photo, I want the same....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom