Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear 2: December 2008 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer the question about a stylist, yes CP Victoria DOES have one. In fact the papers raved about a new one this summer, who was expected to bring fresh design and color into vic's wardrobe. Disappointing thus far.

Sorry to agree with the other posters regarding this disasterous outfit, but I must. Her legs look like she has insect bites all over them! The Dress is wrong, the shoes arewrong, everything is ALL wrong, IMO.

The polka dot stockings I agree with the rest of you, they're hideous. However I like the shoes and the hair looks great. The entire out fit it's just a bit of a dissapointer really. But hey gotta give her credit for being more daring than before... Her dress sense has improved alot (just not in this case)

Does she have chicken pox? The stockings, the shoes, the dress:sad:...fire her stylist!

This outfit looked so tacky. The tights are aweful. With the spots on it , it looks like tights for a little girl. The all-black look does not really look good on Victoria. The dress is okay, but i do not think that it looks good on Victoria.
What is she having on her foot here?
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0fig4jQf1H8iV/610x.jpg
It looks like a patch. The shoes do not seem to be very comfortable. ;) And they are not even nice.
I liked her make-up and her hair. Her smile is so lovely.

The dress is awful, the tights are awful, the shoes are hideous.
Bad day for Victoria. :bang:

:previous:
The pink & blue dresses are beautiful. The grey dress looks too big. :)

I actually like all the dresses. Why can't see dress like this all the time?!?! I especially like the jewels with the grey dress.

She looks absolutely stunning and regal in the two formal portraits ... she even manages to make the dreaded six-button tiara look good!

Hello,

What occasions were the first two pictures for? I really like the first two.

Thanks,

Ayvee
All the three dresses are new ones, they were not worn previously - only for this photo session.
Out of the two evening gowns, the fuchsia pink one with its layering/banding looks quite beautiful, though it's hard to tell without seeing a full-length view.
The grey one though is rather dowdy and fussy - not a good color for Victoria, and it does seem to be too large as well. There's a decidedly outdated feeling about its whole style.

New pictures published in Svensk Dam:

Victoria in a pink dress and diamond bandeau
http://i48.tinypic.com/153le0j.jpg

In a grey dress and tiara
http://i46.tinypic.com/jqno5k.jpg

Elegant blue cocktail dress
http://i47.tinypic.com/23rmt6d.jpg

source: SvenskDam
Wow! Victoria looks absolutely fabulous in these two dresses, both so very different but both so very romantic. She looks almost etherial in the pink and softly romantic in the grey. Her whole look is softer, pure romance and wonder of wonders, she has even managed to make the 6 Button Tiara look great. :flowers:

I like her cocktail dress but it seems that she and Daniel are so used to not being photographed together that they seem a little stiff in their posture but their smiles are a joy to see! :flowers:

Hello,

What occasions were the first two pictures for? I really like the first two.

Thanks,

Ayvee
No special occasion. These photos are going to be sold as postcards according to the article.

These are fantastic photos of CP Victoria! Everything is soft, regal, and well put together. I especially love her hair styles in these shots. The jewelry, as always was a treat to see. I just love the pink dress. Victoria seems to be glowing to me.

The blue dress is lovely on her she suits rich colours I love every diamond she is wearing in the first two photos.

Victoria looked a lot like her sister in the first picture w the pink dress. The hairstyle and facial expression was much Madeleine. Then in the second picture she resembled her Mom. She looked so beautiful in all 3 pictures. She and Daniel looked amazing in the third picture.

Victoria is stunning in these pictures! I like how her hair is done in the first one. And what a nice portrait of her and Daniel together.

She looks absolutely regal with the button tiara. So love the pink dress!

I absolutely love :wub: the grey, blue and the pink dress. All three dresses are georgeous in every way posible. So different, but so elegant. Getting engaged sure makes pretty women look even prettier! After the engagement, CP Victoria has been glowing more and more. It seems like Mr. Westling is good for her and the other way around! I wish them all the best! :flowers:

And I can't wait to see what dress CP Victoria (and her sister) will wear at the Nobel in Sweden. They are way more dressed up than in Norway over there.

Crown princess Victoria looks absolutely gorgeus this evening, she is clearly the best of the swedish royal ladies tonight. Her hairdo is simple and beautiful, the dress has fantastic colour and some interesting details. The amethyst jewels fit so well with this dress. Victoria looks regal and very natural.
Daylife
Daylife

This dress is wonderful, CP looks great :wub: The flower detail on her arm is lovely. The jewels look so good with the purple dress.

This iis the perfect dress for the crown princess! she's very beautiful!!!

with today apperance and the 3 lovely picture with pink, bleu, gray dresses, we can say that when she put some effort and got the rigt advise victoria can be qualify of one of the best elegant princess.

I love the purple dress, it looks great with the jewells. Victoria looks stunning, this is a perfect look for her :flowers:

The top of the dress is devine on Victoria. This type of neckline is definately for her. The color is outstanding. The tiara is lovely but I wish she would have worn the amethyst tiara since she is already wearing the necklace, earrings and broach. One of her best dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom