Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 5: April 2013 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should be unofficial portraits of MM.she looks very beautiful here. And I like her dress because it's a different design and unusual color. Overall she looks very good.

The red gown is really most unflattering in these photos makes her look very big IMO

This dress has to be one of her worst. It was ok in Luxembourg, but she has obviously put on weight since then and it is now too tight and very unflattering, the crosses and flounces accentuate in all the wrong places.

I thought at first M-M's feet sprouted feathers! I just don't like those shoes at all as well as the T-shirt and shapeless jacket. The skirt is a good fit and a nice length. However, some might find the overall look cutting edge.

All I can say is, eek.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

I can not believe anyone would pay a ridiculous amount for a zebra long-sleeved tee shirt. Crown Princess Mette-Marit looked like a fashion victim.

Last edited:
May 14, 2014 - MM attends a banquet in Oslo Town Hall celebrating the bicentenary of the Norwegian Constitution. Printed coat matched with a red dress underneath with gold shoes and a beige clutch.

Lovely outfit and love the color. The hair looks very neat.

Hair ** Full view

:bang: Gold/tan open toed shoes do not go with this outfit nor the purse. What was she thinking, sometimes her clothing choices really are ugly, in looking back to March 29, this year, another ugly outfit. This lady needs a stylist or someone to take her and show her what is good for her body type. I think she is a nice person even though I don't know her, she seems nice yet there is still a hippy part of her in her clothing choice.

Busy outfit not sure what is going on .. as separates I think as far as I can tell each would be nice I really like the cut of the coat but together and eye sore IMO

The coat appears a bit wide but I have to see more pics to know for sure.

Other than that, she looks great!

I love this outfit. The jacket is a perfect accompaniment to the coral dress. The shoes are not quite right but I'll forgive because they don't detract from the overall look.

May 14, 2014 - MM attends a banquet in Oslo Town Hall celebrating the bicentenary of the Norwegian Constitution. Printed coat matched with a red dress underneath with gold shoes and a beige clutch.

Lovely outfit and love the color. The hair looks very neat.

Hair ** Full view
Nice outfit. And her hair looks so shiny and healthy! Jealous!

I love the colour combination. That red is gorgeous and suits MM well!

She looks fabulous. Love the bright colours.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

I like her style. She isn't like the other royal ladys :)

I think the dress itself is lovely but MM doesn't wear it well, it doesn't seem to flatter her.

June 10, 2014 - MM in a black dress matched with nude heels and ares evening bag in New York

Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up

Not my favorite look, unfortunately. The dress itself is nice, but not the most flattering. Ad the bag is not quite right too.
I would like to see pictures of haircut.

I really like this gown, just not on her, Maybe if she had a better bra to hold the girls up, tuck in the tummy it would look better. And aren't designers saying that a pop of color brightens up any outfit(who are they any way), well the red purse is the wrong style and color for this gown. How about a small red clutch with red heels, soft red, not bright and gaudy and small ruby and diamond earrings.......just a thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom