Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 5: April 2013 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the gown, and its also not a flattering look on the Crown Princess.

I so want to like what Mette Marit wears, but this is just another in a series of bad choices. She has as rather "thick" waist (I know she has back issues, and perhaps cannot exercise), but these prints do nothing for her. She looks as if she is wearing a nightgown. JMHO

I like she is wearing a tiara, that is about it. Dress looks either like she borrowed grandmas night dress, or at the very least, made a dress from grandma's couch :ermm: not flattering or attractive at all

Not the proper size obviously ! The sleeves are awful !

i can see the craftmanship in mm's dress. i think it could be beautiful, but the size is far too big. if it was properly sized/tailored it would be a whole new story. not saying it would be ground breaking but a lot better. like this, it looks like a shapeless sack of potatoes.

i can see the craftmanship in mm's dress. i think it could be beautiful, but the size is far too big. if it was properly sized/tailored it would be a whole new story. not saying it would be ground breaking but a lot better. like this, it looks like a shapeless sack of potatoes.

And I'd bet that the vast majority of us here could not afford to even look at the fabric in the gown. Which I have chosen to see as whimsically elegant. ;)

This is just terrible. The dress is too big and just plain not attractive. She looks like she went into a thrift store and this was hanging on the rack and she just decided "why not". Sorry to be so harsh, but she has much better looking dresses.

I still think the problem is that the dress is far too big on her! Even that said, it is hardly flattering. Her hair, makeup, and jewels are lovely, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom