Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 5: April 2013 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad she's out of that damn Laura Ingalls phase. Let's hope those dresses are either burnt or buried.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Maybe Astrid's cast and crutches are from a Royal sartorial intervention gone wrong? MM got so upset when they burned her dresses she took it out on the one standing closest?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the dress, although I do not think that the flatter Mette-Marit so much .

I loved the dress the first time she wore, it seemed to fit better. This time round, it doesn't flatter her and it looks a bit too tight IMO. The overall was very pale and you can hardly see her tiara. I think colored jewelry would've worked much better with this look.

MM could've passed for a bride last night.

Mette-Marit is stunning in white.
I've always liked this look, but I agree that this time the dress looks a bit tight.

Why did this? She wore this beautiful coat with that Beanie? Destroy the look.

Why did this? She wore this beautiful coat with that Beanie? Destroy the look.
Why? Because it's freaking cold, that's why! :p I agree that it could have been black. But I understand the hat.

I don't have any problem with the beanie but with the color of that. Maybe i'm not so clear.

I understand it is cold, but the beanie should have at least been black! As it is, it just looks silly and hardly elegant with the stylish coat.

What was she thinking when she put this outfit together?!! Does she Really need to wear those heavy black tights in the warmth of her own home? And those shoes... Oh dear. Her hair looks nice.

A stylist please we need some help here :ohmy:

I've been away from the Royal Forums for a few years and feel that I have new fresh eyes. MM has always been one of my favorite. I truly love her and want to cheer for her. Unfortunately her sense of style is still not in her top 10 qualities. I am so sad

The outfit is nice but not the shoes.

What was she thinking when she put this outfit together?!! Does she Really need to wear those heavy black tights in the warmth of her own home? And those shoes... Oh dear. Her hair looks nice.

Not sure but I think you can open up her wardrobe and administer Rorschach tests.

wow, there must be no mirrors in the house at all.

:lol: I'll take it a step further. I reckon the lights were out when she got dressed. Otherwise why on earth would she put on those thick stockings and those shoes with that dress?

Over the years of viewing MM and her sense of style........it has remained to be seen that she is in dire need of a serious stylist. It seems there is no thought process to taking care of herself and using clothes to represent her role as a royal in Norway. I think she just does not care how she looks and views the rest of the world with a so what attitude. When she first married PH, I thought she was one very beautiful young lady, now her attitude shows in her clothing choices and it is not good. This outfit is just another example of give a care attitude.JMO

I do think her clothes sense has got worse since she has got older ..... Nothing matches half the time which is such a shame she is one of my favourite crown princess but I'm finding her slightly sloppy ..... When we do ever see her .... Which is not that often just a shame makes me think she isn't happy for some reason

Well, what on earth can one say? I can get my head around her sub-zero ugly tights . . . just, but then there's those . . . things, kinda spotted, looking really large, ugly shoelike things.

I think she must have seen them, fallen in love with them, bought them and never had a chance to wear them. I mean it's pretty darned hard to find an occasion that they would not look OTT at best or sear the eyeballs at worst. So today they got an outing and if there is any sense in the world, tomorrow or next week they will make splendid and very original herb pots!

Finally!! Very elegant and beautiful the Mette Marit. The dress perfect . I had very long I had to see her so stylish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom