Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 3: July 2010 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 3
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

I thought she looked absolutely gorgeous.
The hairstyle was nice to me, I don't see the problem with it.
A girl can't go wrong with Valentino.

Wearing Valentino doesn't mean that you're going to look gorgeous especially since he left as it has gone downhill so Valentino right now it's not a guarantee of anything.

Imo the dress was nice but it make her look fat so imo it was a fail. And I do like her with an updo but the back didn't look pretty at all.

Well let's put it this way...when I wear Valentino I feel gorgeous and look the part. Especially if it's the right outfit. True it has gone down a bit since he's not there. But it's still Valentino.

I don't like the fat thing. I wouldn't say it made her look fat. MM is just not your natural skinny woman. Almost everything she wears, especially dresses, is going to make her look bigger than she is, unless she gets the right cut. I thought she looked beautiful and it shows that she's comfortable in her skin. She obviously didn't care whether or not it made her look fat. And for some info, pictures put on about 10 pounds on a person. If you were to see her in real life she wouldn't look as big as you think. She scored high to me.

I love this outfit. And they way she's wearing it with her hair, makeup and shoes it looks perfect on her. She pulls the color off well.

I really appreciate how Mette-Marit has developed a very polished style over the past few years. This style seems quintessentially Scandinavian- modern, clean and maybe a little unusual. I would not have enough confidence myself to wear this gold Valentino dress but I applaud her for the strong and confident way that she wears this dress to present herself.

Princess MM has gone through an image change, she used to be the most subtle of the Cprincesses, now she is stealing the limelight. Good for her!:flowers:

Very nice, and I love the shoes.

Love the outfit. Very simple and chic. Suits MM well.

MM looks pretty in this outfit - brown is a good colour on her. I like the way her earrings compliment the sparkle in her blouse.

Lovely outfit and I like the earrings. I do think Mette-Marit's make up is a little too heavy this time.

October 10, 2010 - MM in a recycled outfit but nevertheless she looks really nice, the top suits her well and she pulls it off well. The embellishments make this quite an elegant top.
I love her hair style, its quite fun but yet very elegant.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
MM has a very nice black top. Earrings were good too. But she has to do something with her hair, it looks sloppy IMO.

Sloppy? Hm, I don't see sloppy hair, actually it was styled and curled :)

It would have been a very nice look if she had removed the belt. It is not matching the dress at all!

Not a great dress and agree why with the belt.But yes nice hair and jewels.

To me it looks like the dress is designed so she can either wear it with or without the belt. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom