Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 3: July 2010 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful dress :) Pastel color suits MM very well. It's nothing WOW like the first time at the wedding in Sweden, but I like it a lot. Nice to see this gown with different hairstyle and tiara.

Her blue gown is gorgeous. It's looks lovely with the layers. She looks every inch a princess.

Last edited by a moderator:
the front view of the dress is nice and a LOVE the shoes!
The clutch is nice too...

Perfect outfit....gorgeous shoes ! Congratulations

Love the color!
She looks beautiful and I'm all for black polish.

Its a lovely dress color & she does wear it well but the style & cut of the dress does her nothing, it actually makes her look bigger than she is.

Color is gorgeous, perfect for MM, but the top part of the dress makes her bigger than she is. Great clutch, but I don't like the shoes.

I love her outfit , the colour looks great on her !!

Great colour and really suits her. She looks lovely.

She looks lovely in Pink, I really prefer to see her in brighter colours than in black, also I don't like to see her in baby dool dresses...

Love the colour but I agree with those who dont like the nailpolish, it does look tacky.
The dress itself is very potatoe-sackish, nothing special at all.

I rarely like MMs shoes, not a fan of this pair either.

reception for Norwegian companies and residents, April 13, 2011
full view - close up - back view - shoes
I like the dress very much but I really don't like the nacklace. Her makeup looks good.

Last edited:
Wow, I've never seen MM in such a bright lipstick. It looks a bit off.
the black dress looks fun though.

fairy tale said:
reception for Norwegian companies and residents, April 13, 2011
full view - close up - back view - shoes
I like the dress very much but I really don't like the nacklace. Her makeup looks good.

The dress is nice and has embelishmemt so necklace is too much- love the shoes but what really ruins it for me is her bra straps showing in the back, not classy at all IMO

Umm I'm not sure if I like this dress especially the top part. I absolutely love her shoes though.

I like the dress and the necklace but don't like them together.
Loving the shoes.

I also thought it belongs to the dress ;) As a necklace I don't like it very much, but together with the dress it looks realy nice.
I also like her make-up. She rarely has lipstick on which she should do more often in my opinion.

uggh don't like the dress and the bracelet doesn't match it at all. The shoes are a bit weird with those black things on the side but still okay, but I wonder why she's standing on the pic like she needs to go to the toilet like a little girl. :S
But her hair looks lovely and I like the make up too. Love the little bit dark pink lip gloss and her smile is simply gorgeous :)

At first glance the necklace does look like it's a part of the dress as it matches the design of it so well. A very clever use of the jewels in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom