Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 3: July 2010 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the concert outfit. Love the orange details on the earrings.

The dinner outfit. Not a fan of the gown at all esp with the belt.

I don't like the sleeves but the skirt is good.

Like the blouse and the earrings.
Not sure about the skirt, but for sure love the hair!

And still don't like her hair.
And still I love her hair. ;)
I think lately her hair neary always looks perfectly styled and I really like her haircolour. It suits her; the same goes for the soft curls.

And still I love her hair. ;)
I think lately her hair neary always looks perfectly styled and I really like her haircolour. It suits her; the same goes for the soft curls.

I do not like anything about it. The colour is way too light for her complexion and it looks dry and destroyed in latest pictures.
But, again, different tastes make the world whole :)

A very stylish appearance by the Crown Princess. Her hair was styled particularly well.

O love white blouse and hairstyle, I'm not sure about the skirt. Fuchsia gown is beautiful, but the black belt looks strange IMO.

I like MM's outfit at the concert, her hairstyle is gorgeous and of course, the shoes I would die for. Her gown worn for the Swiss gala dinner was a beautiful color, I would forget the belt and the sleeves should have either been longer or sleeveless. :flowers:

Looks like pieces of coral as pendants :ermm:

Look weird. And don't match. The whole outfit is in black and white tones and the orange in the earrings just stand out too much. Maybe it would be better if she would have one more orange piece, maybe a shawl or a pashmina, IDK.

It's a small "pop" of color. She is in black & white after all. But I definitely love the hairdo.

I love the outfit!! :wub: Hair and make-up are nicely done as well, very very chic from head to toe! If only she had worn pearl earrings! I like corals and the idea of a little pop of colour here and there, but these particular earrings don't look that refined to me. Rather ugly. :cool:

I like the whole look of this outfit. Lovely hairstyle too.

MM is so beautiful! The pink dress is amazing.

This hot pink dress is 'I don't know' for me. It is not bad but it is not great either. I think it does noting to Mette-Marit. It has a great color though. The black belt- :nonono:, it destroys the whole effect.

Very beautiful gown, her hair looks wonderful.

This gown is beautiful and I'm happy to see it again. Love the hair.

More beautiful pictures of MM attending the gala:

Close-up
Full length view

This gown is just perfect for her.

I don't ike the dress. It reminds me of a swan. And the colour is pale. Too pale for her already pale complexion. She looks much better is bold colours (but not in black ;)). And that belt is not adding anything good to the whole look. Oveall, I don't like her look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom