Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 2
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Marmi, TheTruth, Glitteringtiaras & dazzling
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...ear-part-3-march-2009-a-20694.html#post911513

This colour is too black for Mette-Marit. Though, black is one of the classical colours.

Mette Marit wore that to King Carl's 60th. I never realised. That doesn't suit Mette - Marit at all. I think she looks best in lighter colours. Or yes black but maybe a one shoulder silk or something not netting covering the arms.
x

I like the color, but the style doesn't really work for her, IMO. The netting on the arms is not very elegant.

I hate the dress. I don't think this style would work on most people, the dress is just hideous. The color is good on her. I think she looks best in light colors, but she looks good in dark colors like the color of this dress as well. I would leave the dark colored dresses for night events though.

Need to see a better photo but seems to be a very beautiful one...:flowers: Nice colour on the MM.

Very beautiful dress, and she looks very thin in it !

Great colour, deep navy looks great on MM. The top of the gown looks strangely fussy.

I really like this dress. It is modern, and kind of reminds me of Chanel. The color is very pretty, and you are right, Rominet09-she does look thin.

Beautiful dress. The cut slims MM and its nice tos ee her in something more fashionable rather than the pink or salmon/white dress she used to wear quite alot. Color works with MM nicely. Hair is nice but tiara looks lost between the curls.

I think the dress is by Alberta Ferretti

really like the Blue dress , really nice shape to it, she looks lovely !!

I am positive I have seen something like this on one of the Swedish Princesses or MM before.
Wonderful dress thank you for the picture.
x
I think you are right, I had the same feeling when I saw the dress.
Wasn't it Madeleine who wore a very similar dress?

I like a lot the col of the dress. It suits her.

I think you are right, I had the same feeling when I saw the dress.
Wasn't it Madeleine who wore a very similar dress?

Yeah that jogs my memory. Think it was at a Noble Prize Ceremony.
Looks beautiful on both Princess'
x

I don´t like the evening dress.The colour is too dark:nonono:

Do you remember her light blue ballerina gown from MarthaLouise's wedding?
Why she never recycle her again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom