Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too keen on the ruffles, but still an amazing gown. Light blue always looks fantastic on blond women. Great choice of colour!

MM looked amzaing. The dress was very flattering, the color suits her well and the ruffles are soft and move on every movement she takes.
The hair was nicely done and the tiara looked lovely with the hair, it wasnt out there but it was there.

MM seems to have changed her style to younger much fresher gowns lately. She looks so beautiful in this gown. Her hair was just gorgeous. Blue and pink are wonderful colors on her.

She is stunning! I love all of her choices for this wedding week.

Very pretty dress, I even like the belt. Fantastic hairdo !
WOW! Great color for CP. I adore the hairstyle, make-up and new tiara! MM improves her style soo much. Bravo :)

It's sort of similar to the pink one (ruffles on bottom - ruche on top) but it's a lovely dress and this style works for her. Love the way her hair is done with the tiara.

Loved the style and color! Stunning on MM. Her hair is wonderful again. She hasn't missed a beat this whole weekend. And the picture of her bending down and talking to IA on their way back from the ceremony is priceless! It tells me that she doesn't care what she's wearing or what she's doing, she is first and foremost IA's mother! Beautiful!

Though I'm not keen on all these ruffles, she was still one of the most lovely dressed women, IMO.
The dress has a wonderful soft color and I have to say that I like Princess Mette-Marit's style more and more. :flowers:

All the gowns were just stunning on her the colours perfect the hair choice of jewels divine ...and she left her opaques at home well done MM

Very beautiful dress. The colour suits her and the cut fits perfect. She has worn several nice dresses recently.

MM has a thing for ruffles.
The wedding gown was nice...I think the color should've been more distinct though.

You know she is my favourite Princess but I think this time she was the best dressed all through the three days ! These colours suit her perfectly

Dress, hair, make-up... She looks fantastic! Though I don't like the blue color, I like the dress a lot.

she indeed looks fantastic in the blue dress,blue suit her alot and i think she know that.:)
the pink one is lovely too but i think she looks magestic in the blue gown.

I've always like MM and truly admire the way she has grown into her role as CP and future Queen of Norway! But did she change stylist of late? Her outfits are really stunning and a hugh change from the past! She looked every inch a CP and stunning in all her outfits over the weekend!

MM looked fabulous both days! Her hair is lovely.
She seems to dress better for these important galas than for her daytime engagements.

Thought that MM looked great over the three days

Liked the gown worn to the private wedding party

Those baby pink and blue colours really work with MM's colouring and blonde hair. Ruffles were her thing at this wedding. Personally preferred the pink gown to the on from the actuall wedding day but as ever the best thing about MM is the various styles she wears in her hair up - stunning

MM was imo the best dressed consistently. She looked perfect at each event, dress makeup hair jewelry, everything!

Does MM have a personal hairdresser? Her hair is always so perfectly coiffed.

Well I thought Victoria was the best dressed of the occasion, but Mette-Marit looked really lovely too. She was a close second. :flowers:

You know she is my favourite Princess but I think this time she was the best dressed all through the three days ! These colours suit her perfectly

I agree! She was the best dressed for the entire occasion (other than the bride of course).

She is quite beautiful; a natural beauty!

Does MM have a personal hairdresser? Her hair is always so perfectly coiffed.
I would imagine that she does, at least for these big events. I don't think she could do those complicated hairstyles on her own. She probably has someone do her makeup too.
She did look fabulous!

I love this dress, looks wonderful.

I believe the dress is Valentino.
She wore this before didn't she??

I don't care for it either. The color is lovely but imo, the skirt is unflattering on her. It makes her hips look heavier than they actually are..

Why do you not like it?? I like the dress on her.
MM is not the smallest lady, but she wore it well IMO.

I figured she did. Thanks HM for the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom