Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is so fantastic. I like the colour.

At first glance I was thinking it was too bright but when I looked at it a second time I realised just how well it suited her. MM looks fantastic in pink.

Great dress. Suited MM perfectly. Fitting could have been better.

Thats one beautiful gala gown. The color is quite fresh and ideal for the season, it also suits her very well. I like the detaiiling on the sleeves, the fabric looks like it woven in together.
The hair looked nice but in the dies view it looked a bit messy.
Overall she looked the best IMO.

Pink almost always suits her, but I don't like this gown very much. Looks cheap.

must say I love this pink dress , fits her so well and suits her figure !
glad she is starting to wear brighter colours .

Spending... every day she seems to improve her wardrobe !

Simple and nice. Not the most spectacular gown I've seen, but at least its colour is vibrant and pretty. There's something off with the hair and tiara, as far as I see.

The colour looks great on her, but the dress is not very pretty, imo. And I don't like the hairdo, especially how she is wearing the tiara.

I love the outfit, purple and pink.

She looks so princessy!

MM seems to loose a bit of weight, don't you think?
The pink gown looks nice on her. The hair is trully a bit messy from the side and back.
However, she looks great.

I know it's personal opinion, but I don't see how anyone can like this dress. The fabric and design of it is not "princesslike" or elegant to me. MM gets all dressed up for other duties, but for an evening gala event she just throws on a pink dress. This is in no way my favorite. Hope she doesn't wear this again.

I am very curious about MM's hairdresser. Her hair always looks wonderful!
Also, I liked her dress a lot. The real princess!

A dream dress for a dream Princess
J'ADORE !

The dress is pretty but imo not for her it makes her bigger than she is, she should not use empire cut dresses with the waistline beneath the bust and such a full skirt.

The dress is pretty but imo not for her it makes her bigger than she is, she should not use empire cut dresses with the waistline beneath the bust and such a full skirt.

I was going to say the same thing! I love the dress, but I wish she had lowered the waistline by about 3 inches.

But overall, I have to say she looks great. I'm so impressed by her look since this first of the year. Like a fine wine, she is improving with age!

Both dresses look amazing on MM! I'd love to see these two or the ones she wore to QM's birthday celebrations repeated at CP Victoria's wedding! Her makeup in the second picture was flawless!

I think she could've done without a few layers of ruffles. But she looked nice overall.

The dress to the Opera is very pretty, love the layers and the different shades in it which really suits MM well. The waistline is a bit high but that didnt bother me since the overall was lovely. Not sure about the finishing of the dress in the back view though.
Nice hair and nice make up.

I love MM's dress. Once again she looks elegant.
Almost everything she wears will make her seem big, but she's just tall and thick. I think she looks lovely. Hair and makeup is impeccable...as always.

I agree with Melibea. The dress is beautiful, but it doesn't flatter MM's figure. Nice hair and make-up.

Almost everything she wears will make her seem big, but she's just tall and thick.
Well, I wouldn't call MM "thick". Imo she has a rather normal body shape... :huh: she is rather broad-shouldered and tall; but I really don't think she's thick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom