Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t like at all the purple coat, it looks very shiny and very unflattering to me, and I really hate the sleeves. I like the white dress and the shoes, however the golden shoes look odd with the purple coat. Not a good combination, IMO.

:previous:

I agree with you, Annie S! Although I like the fur on the sleeves, the coat itself seems too big and its fabric seems odd. I wish I could see the dress, from what I can see I like it, together with the golden shoes also. But the shoes and coat aren't a good match. Her hair looks really lovely, though! :flowers:

The deep purple color is gorgeous. The shoes look... interesting.

I love the shoes. They belong to my favourites worn by MM. :flowers:

Each piece she wore was nice.
I think she should have worn different shoes with this outfit though - silver or grey ones would have been a good choice (matching the fur at the sleeves of the coat).
I like the purple coat. It's a good colour on MM and the cut looks quite fashionable on her.
All in all she looked quite good. There's something stylish about her lately.
I loved her curly hair.

Last edited:
i don't mind the shoes at all i love the overall look,MM looks gorgeous that purpule caot is great on her.

This outfit is perfection itself... she is gorgeous !

She looks very fashionable. And the white, gold and purple all work well together. Great choice for a night out!

I like her look though I don't think the colors are well together.
I love her shoes.In my opinion,MM has one of the best collection of shoes(with Mary)

This coat is very stylish and is a nice contrast against her white dress.

She looks gorgeous in purple! It goes beautifully with her hair color!

shame there isnt any more pictures of the outfit !

I am loving this outfit - the purple suits her colouring really well and the shoes are fabulous.

i lovel the colour of that coat !

I love this outfit! Carolina Herrera is very classic!

I love the whole outfit and the color combos are great! It's a great look for night out.

I love the outfit! The colors along with the shoes work well together. And it's nice to see her in colorful clothing!

Lovely outfit indeed, very nice to see her in such a bright colour. I like the shoes and the matching clutch as well. :flowers:

Well, IMO, this fashion combination is original, though the yellow dress is beautiful by itself and it doesn't need the additional clothes elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom