Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike the dress and the shoes (they did not correspond in style with the dress, imo), however that's really secondary to the wonderful, glowing look Mette-Marit had: she looked very happy and relaxed. :)

I love the shoes - she wore them to the celebrations of Norway independance :flowers:
But I do agree they'd look better with the other dress. Moreover she should never wear this one, it makes her look like a cake with layers of cream :eek:

The dark/black dress is totally not flattering on MM, it also does not suit her body shape.
The shoes I love, they look pretty cool.
Nice to see something done with the hairstyle.

I agree. This dress doesn't suite to her. The colour is nice but not the style.
Material is to heavy and show these parts of her body which should be hide.
But on the other hand we leave the material and change few things for exampl
bigger neckline and shoulder straps not these terrible sleeves and maybe other waist.

But red shoes are great. I don't mind if she recycle them.

I don't care for the dress. Just like the other posters have said, it just isn't very flattering on MM. The shoes are lovely, though. I love the bow detail. It reminds me of origami. These shoes would also look lovely in black or a deep chocolate brown.

I agree that the dress isn´t the best on her. The shape doesn´t look very flattering.
But I loooooove her shoes, they´re gorgeous :flowers:

Any idas who made these fantastic shoes?

Thanks H_M for the closeup:flowers:

Nice shoes but it does not go with the dress. And the dress does nothing for her figure... Makes her look heavier.

Prettily shod Princess Mette-Marit unleashes her inner Carrie Bradshaw

She's known as a classical dresser, who's not overly obsessed with fashion. So the snazzy high-heeled slingbacks that Mette-Marit wore ... - HelloMagazine Article

:previous:
Inner Carrie Bradshaw?
I do love the nail polish thought, very cute. :p

That outfit is growing on me actually.

Prettily shod Princess Mette-Marit unleashes her inner Carrie Bradshaw

She's known as a classical dresser, who's not overly obsessed with fashion. So the snazzy high-heeled slingbacks that Mette-Marit wore ... - HelloMagazine Article

I don't know why everyone is so shocked by these shoes. She's worn them before, just not often. I don't remember the details behind this event but here are a few pics of Mette Marit wearing the shoes at another time.
http://i36.tinypic.com/21kjkpk.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hmlxsj.jpg

I like the shoes - very elegant and very sexy!

It's a beautiful gown!I love the colors and the neckline.MM looks really good here!

Wonderful to see the tiara and necklace at this formal occasion...would have like to see the decorative sash in purple (to tie in with amyethests) instead of cream.

I think both long gown, tiara and necklace are great.:)
Mette-Marit's looks amazing in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom