Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MM's version of the down is much better. The model's version is too avant garde for me.

I agree, the dress looked much better on Mette-Marit. The little flaps stick out too much and look messy on the model's version.

Her hairsylist is a genius! She has the best hairstyles from all the princesses. This time again the updo is beautiful.

Do you have more photos of the gown to appreciate it better?

It's a beautiful gown! Oh, I just loooove her make-up - look at the 2nd photo!!!! Flawless!!!! :flowers:

She looks beautiful, and a wonderful dress. :flowers:

I agree - hair and make up look perfect. The gown also looks as if it's a wonderful one. These colors do her good, IMO. :flowers:

Mette-Merit is looking great these days! Pastel colors look great on her. Her hair and makeup are flawless. Great dresses at QM's bday party and a beautiful one for the Russian dinner. I can't to see what she'll wear for Victoria's wedding!

Thank's for posting all these photos! I love seeing them all!:wub:

Are there any photos that show the side or back of MM's hair? Thanks!

Oh I SO agree, CP5! She looks wonderful. I wish we could see a full-length photo to see what shoes she is wearing...

The pink dress looks good, the hair not so much.

Wonderfully beautifull ! And such a lovely team with Marius !

Very stylish young woman! This is a great look for CP Mette-Marit.
Very modern and summer.

I really don't like the dress, looks shapeless. I love that she wore colour though.

This is it, MM. Pink is your colour - any shade of pink, I mean! ;)
Lovely shoes, smooth make-up and glamorous hair! She nailed it! :)

She looked great - the pink dress and the glittery shoes & bag were just perfect for this kind of event. Hair looked cool, too. :)

Pink is indeed her colour. She looks amazing!!

Mette-Marit looks great in hot pink and I love the shoes.:flowers:

Thats one pretty shocking colored dress.
The color is very pretty yet very loud and a color I wouldve never expected MM to wear. It suited her very well, the cut was flattering and the design was very classy.
Loved the soft curls and the heavy make up.

Classic dress in strong color, I love it :wub: Pink is her color, she looks great.

Pretty in pink! She seems to be glowing! I think it's nice she took her son Marius with her. :)

I don't really like the cut of the dress, but still it looks great. And I just love the colour.

But the cut is perfect ! Simple cut but very embellishing for the person who wears it (provided she has the figure to wear it !)

Fucsia, or pink, looks great on her! I think any colour looks cool on her, she should wear more colours than black and white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom