The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 12:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

I really wasnt a fan of this look. Much preferred Q Sonja's outfit at Mama Mia! Guess Im in the minority. Crown Princess M-M is so tall, I always forget that about her.

Old 10-31-2009, 02:11 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I quite like it and I like it better than Sonja's outfit. I'm not so sure if I like the cut of her jacket but the overall look is okay.

Old 11-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
I quite like the dress and jacket separately, but I´m not sure about them together.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Royal Highness

I think that I would have liked the MammaMia outfit better is she had a high wasted black belt on. The dress looks a little "poofy" and the belt would have helped with that. Other than that, I think it's good, the tights actually work with this outfit.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

MM attending an award ceremony yesterday:
kongehuset.no - Årets vekstskaper

Old 11-20-2009, 02:21 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Nov 19, 2009 - MM in a grey dress with an elastic band under her bust. The dress color looks really nice on MM, the style and cut do nothing for her body shape but it doesnt look bad at all. The hair is lovely done so is the make up.
The really dark tights dont work for me.

Full View ** Close Up
Old 11-20-2009, 05:59 AM
Courtier

The dress is actually quite lovely (and not black) but the tights spoil the look. Wish she had something lighter on, like Mary's.
Great hairstyle and make up.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:59 AM
Courtier

colour looks great on her , but I agree too , that lighter tights would of been better .
Old 11-20-2009, 07:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

I thought the hair and dress were a little girlish. Color was great on her perfect skin.I agree with the tights..too dark. Her hair during the day was pretty.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:46 AM
Royal Highness

I adore the color and the dress. Too bad about the tights! One thing that I have to comment on, is what a blond beauty MM is. Simply stunning, cheek bones, hair, eyes, all a wonderful package. I have often looked at some of her pictures and thought that with that face she could rival any top model out there these days.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm not sure, if this look indeed isn't a bit too girlish... Though I like the hairstyle, together with the dress its a bit too much. The dress itself has a wonderful colour, which suits Mette perfectly. The tights are too dark and ruin the look for me. However, Mette looked lovely, very happy and relaxed.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

I love the dress, the hairdo is also pretty, but the tights look awful, especially with those shoes.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Nov 19, 2009 - MM in a grey dress with an elastic band under her bust. The dress color looks really nice on MM, the style and cut do nothing for her body shape but it doesnt look bad at all. The hair is lovely done so is the make up.

Full View ** Close Up
I love the outfit, she looks very nice.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks lovely.
In this grey dress she reminds me the ice princess.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator

The dress is nice but not for evening event. With cardigan it'd look better.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2lauhkz.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/1zcempf.jpg
Old 11-20-2009, 08:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think she looks wonderful and fresh. And thank goodness she's not wearing all
black!
Old 11-20-2009, 08:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post

Full View ** Close Up
I couldn't agree more. MM has a great deal of potential but she continues to come up short. She's rather thick through the waist so shouldn't wear anything high cut ... looks liker her boobs are hanging and don't have any support. The dress would have looked better if she hadn't worn those horrible black tights that she seems to favor.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

I liked the silver/grey metalic flame stitch fabric on CP Mette-Marit, and was so delighted that she chose NOT to wear black for once! Most of the other Royals chose very dark ensambles, which I did not like.

The Braid in her hair looked juvenille, IMO, but that may be a cultural thing in the Scandanivan Countries for formal evenings that I am unaware of?
Old 11-22-2009, 07:01 AM
Commoner

Another horrible outfit. Does she has this grey dress from her grandmother. And again these horrible black stockings. Who ever is selling her these kind of clothes must really hate her.

A woman who is reprensting a country should take care at first about her apprearance and especially clothes. MM seems to be a nice person, but by representing her country she always has this " country-miss" appearance to me.

When this woman will finally look for a fashion stylist.
Also if you have some pounds more one can cloth very tastefully. At this event even 20 year old Maria-Therersia (who is also not a slim woman) looked better than MM.

First of all she should rid of her usual belts and that black stocking. Wearing more colourful and not "Grandmother style" clothers. Hair shorter and the use of some make up.

Also if you are not born in royal circles one can learn some important things when you are reprensting a county. All other crownprincesses have made great effort. Unfortunately Mette Marit decided that the first impresion and the arise you have from her is: Peasent Woman.

At this event you have see it cleary, especially when MM and Mary had been pictured together. Mary has style, glamour and taste. All this is what I a missing at Mette Marit.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:55 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia1966 View Post
Another horrible outfit. Does she has this grey dress from her grandmother. And again these horrible black stockings. Who ever is selling her these kind of clothes must really hate her.

A woman who is reprensting a country should take care at first about her apprearance and especially clothes. MM seems to be a nice person, but by representing her country she always has this " country-miss" appearance to me.

When this woman will finally look for a fashion stylist.
Also if you have some pounds more one can cloth very tastefully. At this event even 20 year old Maria-Therersia (who is also not a slim woman) looked better than MM.

First of all she should rid of her usual belts and that black stocking. Wearing more colourful and not "Grandmother style" clothers. Hair shorter and the use of some make up.
Also if you are not born in royal circles one can learn some important things when you are reprensting a county. All other crownprincesses have made great effort. Unfortunately Mette Marit decided that the first impresion and the arise you have from her is: Peasent Woman.
At this event you have see it cleary, especially when MM and Mary had been pictured together. Mary has style, glamour and taste. All this is what I a missing at Mette Marit.

You repeat yourself on the various threads! This is a complete wast of space! You have stated your points again and again. Please leave it to that!