Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 2: March 2009 - July 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MM is looking beautiful. As for the dress, these can be tricky. I think it looks nice but I stay away from them because they do tend to make one look thicker in the middle. (not a good thing)but.. she looks great!

I preffered the dress when she wore it during King Harald's birthday. Then it was a great look also because she was so tanned which made it the perfect look.

The dress is beautiful and I like her hairstyle.

This dress is definitely one of the best of her I've ever seen. She looks gorgeous!

The dress is neither bad, nor flattering. I am not sure about the belt. The hairstyle is well-chosen as usual.

The dress is beautiful esp the color but the belt seems out of place. Is this a new dress?

I like her pink gown, she looks very elegant :)

Again Princess MM looks nice.

The dress and color are very nice on MM. And I have to say this again, she is one of the most gorgeous woman, her bone structure is to die for!

She does look very lovely - it's her color. The hairstyle has a nice touch, but this belt is out of place for me.

MM is stunning in the pre-wedding dinner, like both the dress and her hairdo, so classy and i like she wears more colours like that, pink is good on her!~~

Another beautiful gown from MM - she always shines at events like these

I don't mind the dress, I love the detail on the waist.

she was beautiful, the dress is pretty and her hairdo simply amazing

Mette-Marit is an attractive woman but her attire usually fails to impress me, however, this time, the pink gown was beautiful. Although I do not find the belt to be necessary, it does compliment the dress, which moves beautifully.. Her hair and make-up were flawless.

The dress looks beautiful, ice blue seems to be the colour.
Just enough ruffles.

Mette-Marit gets three perfect 10's for all her outfits this weekend. I really this blue dress she wore to Victoria's wedding- reminds me of the Cinderella blue. Breathtaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom