Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 1: March 2005 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the green dress is nice. although I don't know what's the point in blue belt, I don't think it ruined the look.
I like that tiara more than her wedding one. :wub:

Norway's Crown Princess Mette-Marit arrives for the play " The Wild Duck" by Henrik Ibsen at the National Theater in Oslo wearing a new green dress and a gray cardigan

http://i35.tinypic.com/2jb8uuo.jpg
ANP

Love her tan. I 'd really love to see a full length picture of the dress (and without the cardigan). From what I can see it looks really beautiful to me. She looks very relaxed and has a very charming auro imo.

The dress looks beautiful. I dont like the sweater matched with the dress at all. I would prefer a nice scarf or a wrap shawl. The green suits her very well. The dress looks like Alberta Ferrette.

I love the shoes. Think I would have liked the dress more without the cardigan to be honest. Nice detailing on the dress though.

You know, whenever I see this thread pop up, I don't quite know whether to feel happy (She's wearing evening wear once more! Oh, lovely rare opportunity to see blonde Norwegian beauty-crown princess at her best") or really, really afraid of clicking on the thread and seeing another "Sicilian widow" affair including the dreaded black hose. :whistling:

This dress really compliments her figure. It doesn't make her waist look thicker or as if she has rolls. Love the shoes! She looks very nice!

Not really too keen on her dress,but nice shoes shes wearing!

Wonderful outfit! CP Mette-Marit has chosen quite a few white outfits for a while now, and she really look good in them too, even though her hair is ligth and she wear very little make up.

I do not care much for the shoes, but I don't think pumps would have been better to this outfit either.

And in the recent photos, it is also possible to see her in her new haircut.

:flowers::flowers:

Yes she has worn a decent amount of white and cream lately.
It would be an out of this world expectation to hope that we now see very little black and some more variety in the colours she wears.
I know that she does wear colour from time to time, but would love to see her experiment a a little more!

Pleats can be absolutely awful to anyone who isn't slim. Although it's a cute dress and a good colour on Mette-Marit, I really don't think it flatters her. If the black band sits slightly lower close to her natural waistline, it might work better. And those bondage shoes really ruins the look.

I really thik she should stop wearing those babydoll dresses!!! For time to time OK but all the time no! Also that white jacket doesn't enhance the outfit at all!! She must stop wearing these kind of dresses and try something different, something more in fashion, she should have the courage to inovate and to try different colours, stop wearing, white, black and pastel.....

I love Mette-Marit's cream dress with the black belt and the black shoes. That's the best look on her. Hope to see this outfit again in the future! The most of her outfits are not my favourites but it would be nice to see her something chic and elegant like Queen Rania of Jordan or Princess Mary of Denmark. :flowers:

I love Mette-Marit's cream dress with the black belt and the black shoes. That's the best look on her. Hope to see this outfit again in the future! The most of her outfits are not my favourites but it would be nice to see her something chic and elegant like Queen Rania of Jordan or Princess Mary of Denmark. :flowers:
I think that won't happen, because MM has a different body-shape than Rania or Mary...

I like the dress, it suits Mette-Marit. She's such a natural beauty, I just wished she did something to her hair.

I think that won't happen, because MM has a different body-shape than Rania or Mary...

I love Mette Marit's body! It's healthy! Sometimes when I look at Rania or Mary I think; ''Why are they so so thin?''. I personally think that they would both look lovely with little more weight!

Oh Angeiica, I think you've misunderstood me!!!!
I think Mette-Marits body is perfectly ok, I'm the same body-type than her. But I think it is not fair to compare her to super-slim woman like Mary, Letizia or Rania.
My first comment was to Chantal Clement, who wished to see her "in something chic and elegant like Queen Rania or Princess Mary"

It was my intention to say that a outfit that looks absolutly stunning on a super-slim woman, could look horrible on a woman with a bigger size, and vice versa.

Pleats can be absolutely awful to anyone who isn't slim. Although it's a cute dress and a good colour on Mette-Marit, I really don't think it flatters her. If the black band sits slightly lower close to her natural waistline, it might work better. And those bondage shoes really ruins the look.

I agree with you, Incas. Pleats are difficult to wear, and this dress doesn't flatter MM's figure. She does look very nice in white, though.

The green dress is fabulous, and I love the shoes!

Well I'm not sure I love the shoes ( little too much toe showing for that design IMO), but I love the dress its fantastic! Great to see a good pic of it!

Thanks for the full length pic of the green dress. Wonderful dress for Mette-Marit and the shoes are fantastic! She looks great, better than I've seen in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom