Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 8: May 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, well it fit ten years ago but doesn't fit now. A very simple sheath may have helped. Like the hat a lot

The concept of the outfit was nice but a bit too much going on. I love that color on her!

The individual pieces are OK but together look heavy. Especially the high neckline/bow and dark tights.

Purple look: I love style of the cost and color, though I do find them brooder you a bit too fussy and old fashioned. It would look much better with a simpler dress, take away from fussiness. I like the dress but not with the coat. The tights are horrid. I like both shades of purple in coat and dress but don't go well together and too much. But for once her hair looks superb.

The second look I like much better. It is simple and fits her, she looks quite put together.

A nice look for the Mette Marit! Simple and elegant!

Professional, simple, well tailored. This is how MM should dress! I love the brooch.

Nothing exciting or memorable but I think she looked good all three :flowers:

I liked the first coat except the bizarre collar to it :ermm:

The second look was basic. Nothing exciting but nothing I could complain on :)

Third is my favourite. Not always a fan of lace but I find this a different look. Even liked the scarf. :flowers:

She is wearing a lot of black lately.the evening suit was terrific, silk shantung it looks like and fits very well. The black coat with the pockets looks about two sizes too small and the navy pea coat with the black pants was fine but I don't like brown shoes with black. Just no comment on the lace whatever it is.

Oh, no. A recurring problem is that she doesn't realize she doesn't fit into the same clothes anymore

The sleeveless jacket looks nice opened with the outfit, once closed, its unflattering.

Last edited:
I agree with you both. Nice look when open, but closed just ruins look :sad:

Count me in with the other posters.

The ensemble per se was fine. I liked the hairstyle and the cut and colour of the coat. However, this coat made her look thicker in the waistline.

Agree totally with Al_bina! This is a much smarter look than she's worn in her last few outings. :) Her hair looks nice pulled back.

The red is beautiful on her. Her best look in a long time. Color is fantastic. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom