Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2013 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That flat, overbleached, superprocessed blonde hair does her absolutely no favors. It's obvious from the discrepancy with her eyebrows that it is no where near her natural color. It makes her look very hard and is unflattering to most colors. Some lowlighting to give it depth would make it look more believable and less fried.

That flat, overbleached, superprocessed blonde hair does her absolutely no favors. It's obvious from the discrepancy with her eyebrows that it is no where near her natural color. It makes her look very hard and is unflattering to most colors. Some lowlighting to give it depth would make it look more believable and less fried.[/QUOT

This is one of the worst looks ever, she has a hard cold angry look on her face and it does not make for a happy CP. I have noticed for some time now that she dresses like she could care less, the look says, whatever works for me today is okay with me.........no sense of taking responsibility for her position at all. When she first married PH, her eyes looked bright, her face was soft and pretty, there was life in her, now it's very hard and cold. How PH can let this continue or his parents not take notice is beyond me...

Crown Princess Mette-Marit's white dress made her look square.

Perfectly stated, Al_bina. The sweater didn't help either.

yeah, very poor choice, even if its just arriving to the hotel. She is a CP, all others are in suits and ties, even haakon
http://resize-parismatch.ladmedia.f...ce-Haakon-en-Jordanie-le-lundi-20-octobre.jpg

at the camp, too much
http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/358/358489/35848943/jpg/active/978x.jpg
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

The white dress is not bad but I think it was ruined and looked silly with the cardigan. The cardigan looked a bit too small and the button closed didn't help.

At the camp visit, there was too much going on.

The white dress with the blue cardigan, she looks like a working medical nurse feeling cold with her uniform.

I like the white dress and cardigan as separate items of clothing, however when they're put together, there's something off about them. The cardigan also looks a little small for her and I hate to be negative, but her hair looks awful here. I've said this before, but she needs some serious advice, as I don't think she has found her own style yet.

Mette-Marit's second outfit is alright, but a little missmatched. The poncho (?) doesn't looks a little out of place and the scarf looks a little awkward. Having said that, the colours suit Mette-Marit and her hair does look quite better here.

I love this red dress of the Crown Princess

Last edited:
It looks way too young for a woman of her stature. The puffed sleeves only add to the lack of sophistication. Not the best look for the Crown Princess.

These dresses don't suit MM at all.

That first one sure looks like maternity wear. If one is not pregnant, not a great look.

Oh no! The ugly black sound of music tights are back. She is wearing clothes that she has outgrown, looks terrible. Better to wear a white button down blouse and black trousers that fit than these dresses.

Jeans, jacket with turtle neck and punk hairdo(?), not a good look for a royal crown princess, this is not a business suit. This is a disaster happening and I wonder where her mind set is these days..

Jeans, jacket with turtle neck and punk hairdo(?), not a good look for a royal crown princess, this is not a business suit. This is a disaster happening and I wonder where her mind set is these days..

It's a french braid, but it does look like an 80's punk hairdo. I hate the whole outfit, but I've seen her in far, far worse.

I quite like this look; it's far better that most of what I've seen her in lately. Yes, it's casual, but it seems to fit in with the tone of the event. Everyone else is dressed similarly and I have no problem with royal women wearing jeans.

I quite agree with you, polyesco. However, that 'black thing' on her head beats those silly little fascinators that the Brits wear! Mette-Marit looks so wonderful in white.

Perhaps the black thing matches her accessories, in which case I think it's fine. Otherwise I would have preferrred it to match her outfit. But one good thing is that at least she made sure to touch up her roots for the occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom