Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2013 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love her last out fit ...very smart and chic

I'm not sure how I feel about MM's latest outfit. Sometimes I like it, and sometimes I don't. Right now, I'm thinking that it looks nice on her though.

Really like the outfit on her , she looks very fresh and the shoes are fab

ts a nice coat if left open, it looks a bit tight when the button is closed. I also think that the overall outfit is lacking a nice long necklace or a nice brooch with hair pulled back.

Think she looks fine her if her hair was sharper I think the outfit would have appeared less sloppy but it is fine IMO the colour is nice

from the pictures, it is really hard to tell, but her posture is a real problem

MM looks great. What are the temperatures in Norway that they're already wearing sweaters & coats?!! I'm still melting in the south!

I love her scarf with the fringe! I agree with the other posters about her posture. I've noticed other pics where she isn't standing straight or she appears to be slouching.

Add me to the list! It certainly looks chilly to be wearing such little sandals. :(

Odd look is she hoping for summer getting "winter" in summer or what ?????

Thanks for pointing that out, whoa, those pinkies are cold I bet...

Odd look is she hoping for summer getting "winter" in summer or what ?????

I agree, I found the sandals a little strange, given the fact that her mother, Haakon and the children are wearing winter clothes. Judging by the others' outfits, I can imagine that it's quite cold in Norway at the moment. I reckon she wore them because we're still in August, so it's not quite summer but it's not quite autumn/winter either. Sometimes I do that - I wear short sleeved tops with jeans and winter shoes.

In general though, Mette-Marit looks nice and her fleecy pullover looks really comfortable.

September 5, 2014 - MM in a long sleeved printed dress. Lovely dress if it fitted properly, it looks like it's 2 sizes too small. Her shoes looks really nice so did her hair style.

Close up ** Full/side view

Not flattering at all horror show I am embarrassed for her and the hair is so bleached!!IMO

This has to be one of the worst outfits I have seen on her. Terrible fit, color, style... Most unattractive.

I do like MM's style but this dress is a little to snug on her. She has put on some weight (not judging just stating a fact) and her choices are not flattering to her figure right now.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

To try and put this in the nicest way possible, I don't think Mette-Marit doesn't quite "get it". A lot of her outfits seem to be mismatched or too big/too small. In this case, I think the dress is a little tight on her. It's a pretty dress in itself however, I love the colours. I also think Mette-Marit should dye her hair a different colour - I much prefer how it was at the time of her engagement to Haakon, it looked more natural back then.

This is a genuine question so not meant in a snarky way at all, but I was just wondering if Mette-Marit has a stylist or fashion adviser?

Last edited:
:previous:
I also don't get it regarding her, most of the time her clothes just are *what I think looks pretty* and she goes for it. Not the way to buy clothes, not all high fashion designers clothes are for everybody. In looking at the pictures, it does seem like she has put on weight in the wrong place ( something I tend to do sometimes if I don't watch it), the color of the dress fades with her coloring, the dress does not fit properly, her roots are showing, all in all, she is messy and this is the future queen/consort whatever of Norway............hummmm she is in need of a stylist for sure.

:previous:
I also don't get it regarding her, most of the time her clothes just are *what I think looks pretty* and she goes for it. Not the way to buy clothes, not all high fashion designers clothes are for everybody. In looking at the pictures, it does seem like she has put on weight in the wrong place ( something I tend to do sometimes if I don't watch it), the color of the dress fades with her coloring, the dress does not fit properly, her roots are showing, all in all, she is messy and this is the future queen/consort whatever of Norway............hummmm she is in need of a stylist for sure.

I think, the Problem is, that
1) she gained some extra Kilos (on the wrong places)
2) having designer the one day and Second Hand the other day make me belive, that she is unsure about her style (recently - maybe since she gained extra weight?).

What a pity, as I thought some years ago - GREAT, SHE HAS IT - (i.e. at the wedding of CP Victoria, she was one of the best dressed!)

Why has she lost the sense for Fashion, which really suits her?

BYe Bine

I think the last two dresses were poor choices. They make her look dowdy, in my opinion. And is her hair not naturally blonde? I was wondering and now people are talking about it being bleached. If she's going to bleach it, she should make sure to regularly bleach the roots. I think it's time for a new hairdresser and a different colour and style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom